Hi everyone, I have an american key1 bought off ebay, new, but most likely from the bad batch. I am in south america so getting a replacement or warranty would be hard.
    Would you recommend carefully popping out the screen and putting double sided tape, or taking it to a good repair shop so they apply some glue?
    I'm really scared about this, I was planning to sell my samsung s7 plus horrible keyboard add on but I will probably keep it..
    By the way, which double sided tape do you people recommend?
    Thanks!
    07-23-17 03:15 PM
    Hi everyone, I have an american key1 bought off ebay, new, but most likely from the bad batch. I am in south america so getting a replacement or warranty would be hard.
    Would you recommend carefully popping out the screen and putting double sided tape, or taking it to a good repair shop so they apply some glue?
    I'm really scared about this, I was planning to sell my samsung s7 plus horrible keyboard add on but I will probably keep it..
    By the way, which double sided tape do you people recommend?
    Thanks!
    If you are reasonably certain that your Keyone will not need any warranty repair in the future then that might be a good idea. You would not have to worry about the screen popping off at the wrong time. I think using a well-known local cell phone shop with good references might also be a good idea.

I know folks have recommended a two-sided tape that amazon sells but don't recall the details.

It would be nice if some who did self-repair had a video or pictures of what they did.
    07-23-17 04:42 PM
    I certainly would not recommend popping out your screen deliberately to fix a problem that might not even need fixing!
    fanisk likes this.
    07-23-17 11:24 PM