Patch ABT975

I've recently (like the last 2 or 3 days) that when I mis-spell a word on purpose, such as my own last name, what you actually typed would show up in the far left suggestion, and what it thinks you should have typed was always in the middle.

When did this change and how can I change it back? I find it frustrating.

Thanks!
    05-24-19 06:09 PM
    The patch is innocent. The criminal is blackberry keyboard update which itself states in the release notes that it resets the user dictionary.
    I can confirm it's annoying and absolutely aggressively replacing what it believes is correcting.
    Settings / System / Language and Input / Keyboard settings / BlackBerry Keyboard / Prediction and correction / Physical keyboard is set to weak in my phone, the lower option is only off.
    It turned into a monster after the most recent update.
    Not sure how it can be reverted. The option to uninstall updated would bring you back to the original version that came with the phone out of the box.
    05-24-19 07:52 PM
    But, on the bright side of this, the new keyboard update has superior prediction capabilities. I've noticed it ever since I downloaded the update.
    05-25-19 07:57 AM
    I won't
    05-25-19 12:09 PM
    The patch is innocent. The criminal is blackberry keyboard update which itself states in the release notes that it resets the user dictionary.
    I can confirm it's annoying and absolutely aggressively replacing what it believes is correcting.
    Settings / System / Language and Input / Keyboard settings / BlackBerry Keyboard / Prediction and correction / Physical keyboard is set to weak in my phone, the lower option is only off.
    It turned into a monster after the most recent update.
    Not sure how it can be reverted. The option to uninstall updated would bring you back to the original version that came with the phone out of the box.
    How would you delete the keyboard update that caused my above mentioned issue?
    05-25-19 12:21 PM
    uninstall it and put on an older version from appmirror
    05-27-19 10:24 PM
    uninstall it and put on an older version from appmirror
    Would this bring back the possibility of having 3 languages supported as well? Do you have a version to suggest?

How about learned text that was wiped with this ineffective update. Any chance at all of recovering that?
    05-30-19 11:30 AM