So, that's my predicament right now, as Amazon doesn't offer the GSM version to be shipped to Mexico, only the CDMA version for some reason... I've come to understand that the CDMA version will work fine with most GSM carriers, but I'm still feeling a bit uneasy about it. Including shipping and customs, they both cost approximately the same. So, which one would you choose in my place? The UK GSM one or the US CDMA one?

EDIT: I ordered the GSM model from the UK.
    Last edited by Barbareren; 06-01-17 at 12:26 AM.
    05-31-17 09:00 PM
    So, that's my predicament right now, as Amazon doesn't offer the GSM version to be shipped to Mexico, only the CDMA version for some reason... I've come to understand that the CDMA version will work fine with most GSM carriers, but I'm still feeling a bit uneasy about it. Including shipping and customs, they both cost approximately the same. So, which one would you choose in my place? The UK GSM one or the US CDMA one?
    Depends what carrier you use and where you plan to travel to, in any case you for LTE, but you don't always need LTE everywhere you go.
    05-31-17 09:11 PM
    CDMA version is not available. Indefinitely - no idea when it will be available.
    05-31-17 09:34 PM
    Depends what carrier you use and where you plan to travel to, in any case you for LTE, but you don't always need LTE everywhere you go.
    I use TelCel (GSM) here in Mexico. I really don't need LTE coverage everywhere, so that's not a concern of mine. Immediate travel plans would be Europe, but parts of Asia as well.
    05-31-17 09:47 PM
    CDMA version is not available. Indefinitely - no idea when it will be available.
    Thanks for that info. I decided to go with the UK GSM model.
    05-31-17 10:56 PM