Selfridges is saying they will have it in store on the 27th and CPW is saying if you order online now, they will deliver it to you by the 5th.
    Where 'are they saying'?
    04-21-17 09:28 AM
    Where 'are they saying'?
    Here:
    Just got a DM from Selfridges on Twitter confirming 27th. Neat-o gang!
    Attached Thumbnails Pre Order is Live on CPW!-59682.jpg  
    04-21-17 09:52 AM
    Yeah! I've completed by pre-order with CPW with store pick up on the 6th as detailed else where - there is light at the end of the tunnel - the wait is nearly over :-D
    04-21-17 10:14 AM
    I eat my words!!!
    04-21-17 11:44 AM
    Would you say, that it was all part of their... nevermind, won't go there, I might "trigger" someone... Am I using these new-age hipster terms correctly? Lol. :-D

It would be funny if it was, but I don't see any benefit to it, so doubt it... :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    For a guy who was done with it you sure can't let it go can you? But hey that's fine, if you think I'm the only one who noticed your butthurt apologist posts over the last little while you should probably read some more rather then finding threads of people who are disappointed in the launch process to defend in. And by the way, there is a new one so you better hurry on over there and talk down to people in your usual condescending way.
    04-21-17 11:59 AM
    I eat my words!!!
    Don't eat them too quickly, someone might want to put other words in your mouth. Happens here quite often, it's weird...

04-21-17 12:19 PM
    Don't eat them too quickly, someone might want to put other words in your mouth. Happens here quite often, it's weird...

Butthurt doesn't suit you well. Get over yourself. You know just giving you advise to help with your blood pressure lol.
    04-21-17 12:24 PM
    Butthurt doesn't suit you well. Get over yourself. You know just giving you advise to help with your blood pressure lol.
    Que? What did I [not] say this time? 😂

And projection doesn't suit anyone well unfortunately.

04-21-17 12:37 PM
    Que? What did I [not] say this time? 😂

And projection doesn't suit anyone well unfortunately.

Lol I've seen you use that line with people time and again. Must have been watching Dr Phil when not on the toilet posting in here.
    Anyways, take you own advice and just relax man, it's just a forum. There are more important things in the world then that haha.
    04-21-17 12:49 PM
    OK tried my luck. Don't think CPW export overseas.
    Wish I had someone coming over from UK lol. Naah the warranty claims will be an issue.
    This! My brother lives in the UK and it'd take a few hours to get there but the warranty claim sucks.
    04-21-17 12:52 PM
    Lol I've seen you use that line with people time and again. Must have been watching Dr Phil when not on the toilet posting in here.
    Anyways, take you own advice and just relax man, it's just a forum. There are more important things in the world then that haha.
    Because it happens a lot on here. It's pretty normal for people to do it, it's not even an insult really. It's simply a form of emotional self-defense. I'm sure I do it from time to time as well. :-)

And I'm always relaxed, that fact annoys my wife, lol.

04-21-17 12:59 PM
    This! My brother lives in the UK and it'd take a few hours to get there but the warranty claim sucks.
    Yah, might just be better to wait until it's released where you are... :-(

They teased something more next week. Hopefully good news...

04-21-17 01:01 PM
    Because it happens a lot on here. It's pretty normal for people to do it, it's not even an insult really. It's simply a form of emotional self-defense. I'm sure I do it from time to time as well. :-)

And I'm always relaxed, that fact annoys my wife, lol.

Lol okay fine. But I will say, she must be a saint .
    04-21-17 01:02 PM
    Lol okay fine. But I will say, she must be a saint .
    She is most definitely!

04-21-17 01:03 PM
    Yeah! I've completed by pre-order with CPW with store pick up on the 6th as detailed else where - there is light at the end of the tunnel - the wait is nearly over :-D
    Hmmm - I've had the following from CPW,
    Dear Customer,
    The order you placed through www.carphonewarehouse.com is currently out of stock.
    What happens next?
    Once the stock has arrived at our warehouse, we will dispatch your order as soon as possible. This can take up to 14 days
    Once the order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation by email. You do not need to do anything
    If any further information is required then please call our Orders Team 0800 049 6250* (press 1, press 3 then press 2) or 85102** (press 1, press 3 then press 2).
    Kind regards,
    Carphone Warehouse
    D'oh....
    04-21-17 01:46 PM
    Dear Customer,
    The order you placed through www.carphonewarehouse.com is currently out of stock.
    What happens next?
    Once the stock has arrived at our warehouse, we will dispatch your order as soon as possible. This can take up to 14 days
    Once the order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation by email. You do not need to do anything
    If any further information is required then please call our Orders Team 0800 049 6250* (press 1, press 3 then press 2) or 85102** (press 1, press 3 then press 2).
    Kind regards,
    Carphone Warehouse
    D'oh....
    Well this is interesting. Did they actually sell really well or did CPW jump the gun like some others?
    04-21-17 02:05 PM
    I'm just going to wait until it's available on an upgrade as I'm due one anyway & also once I've seen one in store to get a feel for it, still deciding if I should give up my PP SE although apps & so much better camera is very tempting.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 02:15 PM
    I'm just going to wait until it's available on an upgrade as I'm due one anyway & also once I've seen one in store to get a feel for it, still deciding if I should give up my PP SE although apps & so much better camera is very tempting.

Posted via CB10
    My advise would be to stay away from BB10 at this point. It's not going to evolve anymore unfortunately.
    04-21-17 02:18 PM
    I'm on BB10 at moment so will wait until KeyOne is available on upgrade as not paying out that much in one go.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 02:26 PM
    Dear Customer,
    What happens next?
    Kind regards,
    Carphone Warehouse
    D'oh....
    I think that could be their standard response. I had a check on their website as soon as the news broke out about the preorder. In store pick up stated as Out of Stock. They might be using the same template.

You'll be better off to call them or just send an email to confirm.
    04-21-17 02:31 PM
    As you are aware, the item(s) you have ordered is not currently available but is due to be launched very soon

As soon as the item(s) is available it will be dispatched to you immediately and confirmed to you by email.

If there are any problems or further delays with your order then we will contact you to discuss this.

I ordered late last night and got the above email from them this morning...slightly different to the one above
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-21-17 02:41 PM
    Thanks Saral999, I'll take that as some re-assurance.
    04-21-17 04:47 PM
    Thanks Saral999, I'll take that as some re-assurance.
    I don't know if it was a standard CPW email, but I took it that they were maybe setting themselves up for it not being available on the 5th
    04-21-17 06:02 PM
    I'm hitting Selfridges London first thing on the 27th to settle this once and for all. Will post the scene on here!!

Posted via CB10
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-21-17 07:01 PM
    I'm hitting Selfridges London first thing on the 27th to settle this once and for all. Will post the scene on here!!

Posted via CB10
    LOL, we look forward to it. :-)
    04-21-17 07:06 PM
111 ... 2345