I bought the KEYone from eBay. It's supposed to be AT&T branded, and contain AT&T software. It has the AT&T logo on the back, but it doesn't seem to have AT&T software on it. I don't see any of the pre-installed AT&T apps. PRD doesn't show up in the Support Center application nor does it show up when I type *#837837# into the dialer. The build number (ACG696) is the latest available as per AT&T's website, but the date in the Android security patch level field is off by four days. MPSS.TA.2.3.c1-00723-8953_GEN_PACK-1.188623.1.193466.2 is supposed to be the baseland version, but the numbers after GEN_PACK-1 are different. Can anyone explain?
    03-14-22 03:38 PM
    Not sure, but I'd probably just run the OS autoloader on it to be sure all is right.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1183353/
    03-14-22 06:41 PM
    I bought the KEYone from eBay. It's supposed to be AT&T branded, and contain AT&T software. It has the AT&T logo on the back, but it doesn't seem to have AT&T software on it. I don't see any of the pre-installed AT&T apps. PRD doesn't show up in the Support Center application nor does it show up when I type *#837837# into the dialer. The build number (ACG696) is the latest available as per AT&T's website, but the date in the Android security patch level field is off by four days. MPSS.TA.2.3.c1-00723-8953_GEN_PACK-1.188623.1.193466.2 is supposed to be the baseland version, but the numbers after GEN_PACK-1 are different. Can anyone explain?
    Not sure, but I'd probably just run the OS autoloader on it to be sure all is right.

For the AT&T model, you'd use this one :

https://mega.nz/file/sBgTibaK#dQcYVs...hN1cr-EIwRzJLs

The other thread provides a global version based on the AT&T build.
    03-14-22 07:06 PM
    For the AT&T model, you'd use this one :

https://mega.nz/file/sBgTibaK#dQcYVs...hN1cr-EIwRzJLs

The other thread provides a global version based on the AT&T build.
    I'll try this.
    03-14-22 08:02 PM

I installed it, but VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling aren’t working correctly, and I don’t see the PRD number anywhere. I have to toggle Wi-Fi Calling via the Wi-Fi Calling shortcut to make calls after restarting the phone.
    03-15-22 10:20 AM
    I installed it, but VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling aren’t working correctly, and I don’t see the PRD number anywhere. I have to toggle Wi-Fi Calling via the Wi-Fi Calling shortcut to make calls after restarting the phone.
    Installed which one? The AT&T build, or the modified build for non-AT&T variants?
    03-15-22 10:54 AM
    Afaik, AT&T does not officially support Wi-Fi calling on the KeyOne. Even if it's the branded version.
    03-15-22 11:24 AM
    Afaik, AT&T does not officially support Wi-Fi calling on the KeyOne. Even if it's the branded version.
    This is true.
    03-15-22 11:30 AM
    That’s 100% correct.
    03-15-22 12:36 PM
    That’s 100% correct.
    This is true.
    03-15-22 12:51 PM
    Installed which one? The AT&T build, or the modified build for non-AT&T variants?
    The AT&T build. Are there supposed to be pre-installed AT&T apps on the device?
    03-16-22 09:24 AM
    Thanks for telling me. I didn’t realize VoLTE (HD Voice) and Wi-Fi Calling weren’t the same thing. There’s a hidden Wi-Fi Calling shortcut, and it’s enabled for some reason.
    03-16-22 09:25 AM
    The AT&T build. Are there supposed to be pre-installed AT&T apps on the device?
    I don't think so.
    03-16-22 09:34 AM
    I don't think so.
    I think “myAT&T” app plus a couple of AT&T services that needed proprietary apps. Not too many though…
    03-16-22 10:22 AM
    Yeah, AT&T never really loaded up any of the BlackBerry phones with much in the way of their typical bloatware.

Certainly not at the level that they do with the other phones they sell. Particularly the low and mid-range phones which seem to get the most junk.
    03-16-22 12:11 PM
    Yeah, AT&T never really loaded up any of the BlackBerry phones with much in the way of their typical bloatware.

Certainly not at the level that they do with the other phones they sell. Particularly the low and mid-range phones which seem to get the most junk.
    A used KEYone had AT&T's pre-installed bloatware even when I reset it. I returned it because the screen was broken. I'm still concerned about VoLTE not working correctly until I toggle the hidden Wi-Fi Calling setting, and the PRD number is no where to be found in the software. An AT&T logo appears when I boot.
    03-16-22 03:26 PM
    A used KEYone had AT&T's pre-installed bloatware even when I reset it. I returned it because the screen was broken. I'm still concerned about VoLTE not working correctly until I toggle the hidden Wi-Fi Calling setting, and the PRD number is no where to be found in the software. An AT&T logo appears when I boot.
    Must be some kind of refurbished device. It would therefore be totally unpredictable.
    03-16-22 03:44 PM
    Must be some kind of refurbished device. It would therefore be totally unpredictable.
    It can't be refurbished. It's brand new. There aren't any scratches or dents. It only didn't come in the OEM packaging. It's missing the label containing information pertaining to the IMEI, Serial Number, Model, etc., but it has the plastic on the front, and back that you have to remove still attached. I've contacted TCL about this, and they asked me for some information. I'm still waiting for a response.
    03-16-22 03:51 PM
    It can't be refurbished. It's brand new. There aren't any scratches or dents. It only didn't come in the OEM packaging. It's missing the label containing information pertaining to the IMEI, Serial Number, Model, etc., but it has the plastic on the front, and back that you have to remove still attached.
    A new device would not be missing its PRD.
    03-16-22 03:52 PM
    A new device would not be missing its PRD.
    I agree. I wonder how they have the stickers that have never been pealed.
    03-16-22 04:05 PM
    I agree. I wonder how they have the stickers that have never been pealed.
    As someone familiar with "Shady Deals", it's all these red flags that aroused my suspicion. A practiced, shady reseller views obstacles you've mentioned as having all types of solutions as part of daily business in order to successfully generate revenue.
    03-17-22 07:15 AM
    It can't be refurbished. It's brand new. There aren't any scratches or dents. It only didn't come in the OEM packaging. It's missing the label containing information pertaining to the IMEI, Serial Number, Model, etc., but it has the plastic on the front, and back that you have to remove still attached. I've contacted TCL about this, and they asked me for some information. I'm still waiting for a response.
    Refurbished doesn't have to have scratches and dents... they can be brand new devices that were returned for any number of reasons with out much use beyond opening the package.
    03-17-22 07:26 AM
    I figured out why. DTK app said it was an internal use device, so I found this: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-key2-1191652/ Thanks! I'll ask for a partial refund from the seller. I can make and receive calls, but I have to toggle Wi-Fi Calling whenever I restart the phone, which is rare.
    03-17-22 09:47 PM