I noticed RAM management seems overly aggressive, typically on other devices while my music app (PowerAmp) is playing and I wanna clear all, it does so but music keeps playing - well on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ it shuts off which is odd because I've been using this same music player app for nearly what 10 years and it hasn't done this before, I even tried going into advanced settings in the app to keep the service on if idle, disabled battery optimization.

Bummed cause it's so easy to close all -
    06-18-17 01:29 AM
    Check your Notification settings because mine keeps playing after I shut it down by using "clear all"....don't know of any other way to stop the App...do you...anyway when I first used the app I was surprised to hear it continue to play. I pulled down from the top of the screen to see the Notification display....if you long press on the notification you should see three options on how to handle notifications...hope this works for you

Posted using Z30 on CB
    06-18-17 06:47 PM
    It's on do not silence or block so idk - any previous devices when I clear all it still kept playing in the background
    06-19-17 12:48 AM
    This may be a stupid question, but do you let the song continue playing and use the "clear all" to stop the app....I discovered that if I stop the song then select clear all, I no longer hear the music...

Posted using Z30 on CB
    06-19-17 06:25 AM
    Lol no - basically if I'm running multiple apps etc. and happen to be playing music in PowerAmp rather clear one by one, I just clear all but music is still playing (which I want) on previous phones music played until I went in and stopped the song, but clear all would clear all apps from recent app section
    06-20-17 12:53 AM
    Try using a different launcher like Nova and get rid of the Hub, they're both poorly optimized for Nougat ie memory hungry at the moment. Hopefully they are working on this for future releases.
    06-20-17 01:09 AM
    06-20-17 02:10 AM
    Doesn't PowerAMP have an option in it's settings to keep it in memory? IIRC it may have.
    06-20-17 02:37 AM
    Doesn't PowerAMP have an option in it's settings to keep it in memory? IIRC it may have.
    If a system app has priority over it in memory PA can't do anything about it in settings.
    06-20-17 02:40 AM