I am in central Florida and as I am typing this as hurricane Irma is swiping up the state and it has knocked out my power not to long ago in normal circumstances I would be worried about my phone dying in the middle of the night but with the KEYone I am confident I will wake up tomorrow morning with a healthy battery life to get through the day and since I'm only at 92% I'm sure I will still have a lot. I know this may seem strange to post but this got me thinking about situations of disaster where you can't charge your phone and where the KEYones battery starts to become very noticed and possibly life saving. like what if someone was hurt but your iPhone has died but your freind with a KEYone was still able to call for help since he probably still had like 30% left , just something to think about when buying a phone. Anyway wish me luck with the Storm.
    09-10-17 09:42 PM
    I'm in the same Boat, Lol...I'm close to West Palm. So far i have power but still have a lot of strong winds. KEYone still holding its own.. Be safe.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-17 10:35 PM
    Keep safe everyone.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-17 10:57 PM
    Get your blackberry in power saving mode and knock the service down to 3g mode to conserve battery life stay safe.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-17 11:15 PM
    I know the feeling guys up in Jax here, be safe guys!
    09-10-17 11:55 PM
    Also in Jacksonville and it looks like the power is out for most residents powered by JEA. Mine went out along with 2,687 other homes at around 11 last night. Bummer.

Have some water coming in under the door facing the wind though not too bad. Towels to the rescue.

Thankful for the great battery life on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

Be Safe!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-11-17 07:35 AM
    I am in central Florida and as I am typing this as hurricane Irma is swiping up the state and it has knocked out my power not to long ago in normal circumstances I would be worried about my phone dying in the middle of the night but with the KEYone I am confident I will wake up tomorrow morning with a healthy battery life to get through the day and since I'm only at 92% I'm sure I will still have a lot. I know this may seem strange to post but this got me thinking about situations of disaster where you can't charge your phone and where the KEYones battery starts to become very noticed and possibly life saving. like what if someone was hurt but your iPhone has died but your freind with a KEYone was still able to call for help since he probably still had like 30% left , just something to think about when buying a phone. Anyway wish me luck with the Storm.
    Stay safe my friend.
    09-11-17 09:50 AM
    Good luck to all you southeast folks.
    09-11-17 10:52 AM
    If only it could be made waterproof somehow.
    That would really make it disaster proof.
    Atleast an all touch is coming out with that option
    But would really love to see a waterproof PKB phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-17 10:55 AM
    If only it could be made waterproof somehow.
    That would really make it disaster proof.
    Atleast an all touch is coming out with that option
    But would really love to see a waterproof PKB phone.

Posted via CB10
    Step 1: Ziplock bag
    Step 2: KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Hurricane proof KEYᵒⁿᵉ!

Results may very. I'm typing this from northern Canada where our only idea of a disaster is running out of snow blowers and winter tires.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-11-17 12:16 PM
    Ivan, can't forget some of the ice storms in eastern Canada a few years ago where power got knocked out. Surrounded by people with iphones, my z30 became the news hub in the house because all iphones died after a few hours lol

You being in northern Canada though, I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before.

Hope all of you down in Florida made it out alright.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-17 09:31 PM
    All good here at my place in Jacksonville, power back on, no water damage, etc.

Have many friends still without power and some close friends experienced flooding.

Have not heard of any deaths in NE Florida.

Grateful.
    Johberry likes this.
    09-12-17 11:51 AM
    Good to hear that. This is when the great battery life comes not only handy but can actually save life.
    09-13-17 02:55 AM