Can’t you guys just delete Power Centre and see what happens? Maybe it’s messing the OS up.
    09-15-18 11:09 PM
    I just turned off the low memory notification. When I was on Nougat, I'd get the notification and notice a slow down of the phone. With Oreo, I get the notice, but no slowdown so I shut off the notification.
    09-17-18 07:41 AM
    I just turned off the low memory notification. When I was on Nougat, I'd get the notification and notice a slow down of the phone. With Oreo, I get the notice, but no slowdown so I shut off the notification.
    Exactly. The power center app is actually one of if not the best part of the BlackBerry ecosystem.. .uninstalling it (and doing so based on a mere notification) is completely pointless and leading to losing control over e.g. autostarted apps which in itself is just plain contradictory to trying to have a snappy device....
    09-17-18 02:29 PM
    Exactly. The power center app is actually one of if not the best part of the BlackBerry ecosystem.. .uninstalling it (and doing so based on a mere notification) is completely pointless and leading to losing control over e.g. autostarted apps which in itself is just plain contradictory to trying to have a snappy device....
    I have the whole Power Center app disabled, and my phone runs beautifully. With how Nougat and Oreo allows you to manage permissions, I don't feel like Power Center is very useful anymore. It definitely made more sense on pre-nougat devices.
    09-17-18 06:08 PM
    Oreo on my Motion , arrived late here in Italy

Just and only few weeks ago

After short time they begun to pop these low memory warnings.

Together with an amount of other issues ( check my others posts)

What remains weird though, is the fact that despite I'm under WiFi or carrier data connections, if I try to update installed apps, they turn to download

... but nothing happen for minutes and this repeats for every app!!
    10-31-18 01:16 AM
    Oreo on my Motion , arrived late here in Italy

Just and only few weeks ago

After short time they begun to pop these low memory warnings.

Together with an amount of other issues ( check my others posts)

What remains weird though, is the fact that despite I'm under WiFi or carrier data connections, if I try to update installed apps, they turn to download

... but nothing happen for minutes and this repeats for every app!!
    Reboot the device. If you continue to have issues, try a factory reset. Often, with major updates like this, some strange things can happen. A factory reset typically clears things up.

As for "Low Memory" notifications, you can ignore them. There's no such thing as "Low Memory" in Android since it manages RAM differently than a PC.
    10-31-18 11:06 AM
56 123