11-15-19 02:56 PM
1,602 ... 636465
tools
    Those are really nice shots! It looks like a place with a lot of history.
    Yes, it was built in 1914 specifically for vaudeville shows. It was designed to optimize the acoustics and allow for close seating needed for vaudeville shows. Major stars such as the Marx Brothers, Mae West, Sophie Tucker, Will Rogers and Milton Berle played the Lyric way back when. It had fallen into a state of disrepair but has since been restored and is now hosting a lot of shows. We were there to attend "Whose line is it anyway" and had a blast in a beautiful setting with some great improv comedians.
    Sigewif likes this.
    10-27-19 09:58 PM
    Nice shots and nice to see you are back. Didn't you take a trip to the far East? You had to been asking for some input in another thread. Or is that trip still up and coming?
    Far East, East, Not Here!

Yup, CHINA and now back. It was a GREAT TRIP, including the Great Wall.

I posted a few videos taken with the Pixel in Android Central. Pandas and other things. I did not take the KeyOne. The Pixel with google fi was really helpful. I was one of the few in the group that could get Google Maps and gmail etc on my phone using CELL data. Others were locked out and wifi was even more limited. I certainly did not want to give the Authorities any reason to wonder why I had two cell phones. I did not take my laptop or tablet. The less gear to be compromised the better. I did turn on two factor for gmail and yahoo.
    11-15-19 02:56 PM
1,602 ... 636465