I am waiting for my KEYone to arrive (in the Netherlands) and I was wondering if there is a posibility to transfer all my apps from my Priv to the KEYone. I have seen and used the app Blackberry Content Transfer before, but this doesn't include apps.

Anyone ever done this before and have a solution maybe? Would be appreciated.
    06-12-17 06:47 PM
    Your apps are controlled by the Google backup system, and you'll have the option to set up as a new device or reload from a backup of your Priv. If you choose to restore from backup, your apps (where supported) will be downloaded and installed as well. Any data relies on how the app was developed and wether or not the develop included backup/restore options.
    jafobabe and IdBeats like this.
    06-12-17 06:52 PM
    Your apps are controlled by the Google backup system, and you'll have the option to set up as a new device or reload from a backup of your Priv. If you choose to restore from backup, your apps (where supported) will be downloaded and installed as well. Any data relies on how the app was developed and wether or not the develop included backup/restore options.
    Thanks for your reply! I fully understand. Is this the part which can be done with NFC (holding against each other) when setting up my phone for the first time? Would be great if it is that easy.
    06-12-17 07:22 PM
    Thanks for your reply! I fully understand. Is this the part which can be done with NFC (holding against each other) when setting up my phone for the first time? Would be great if it is that easy.
    Yep, your devices will detect each other and ask to transfer.
    IdBeats likes this.
    06-12-17 07:23 PM