Hey, everyone.

I'm loving my KEYone -- and hope everyone who wants one can get one -- and sooner rather than later.

My question for you all is: I love the display that shows up on my device's screen when I slip it into the BlackBerry KEYone Smartphone Pocket Sleeve Case (also made by TCL Communication). So, is there any way I can tweak the settings somehow to make this a permanent (or at least long-term) display, instead of it automatically shutting down after a few seconds?

I know that would eat up some battery life, but frankly, I don't care.

Is it possible to make this KEYone pocket sleeve display permanent?-bbk1-pocket-sleeve.jpg
    08-08-17 01:38 PM
    I assume you know about the double tap feature?
    08-08-17 01:43 PM
    Yes, I do. Pretty sweet when I want a quick fix... :-)
    08-08-17 01:45 PM
    All the pocket problems I had have now been resolved. Works great now, answering and rejecting calls perfectly.

Wonder if bb patched it?
    08-08-17 01:51 PM
    Glad to hear the problem is resolved. Great phone, great case, IMHO.
    08-08-17 01:55 PM
    Glad to hear the problem is resolved. Great phone, great case, IMHO.
    It's a great package. What a brilliant return to form and this is just the start. Looking forward to some great future phones
    08-08-17 01:59 PM
    Unfortunately I don't know of a way to increase the timeout period. Maybe there is an app that can do it?
    I'm quite certain BlackBerry won't provide such an option for the LCD KEYone. They would be more likely to add an always on square for their AMOLED devices.
    08-08-17 01:59 PM
    I was just going to say: "a great combo."

And I fully agree with your hope about the future. Looks bright!
    08-08-17 02:01 PM
    Maybe I can find an app to do the job. Hmmm...
    08-08-17 02:01 PM
    Unfortunately I don't know of a way to increase the timeout period. Maybe there is an app that can do it?
    I'm quite certain BlackBerry won't provide such an option for the LCD KEYone. They would be more likely to add an always on square for their AMOLED devices.
    Maybe I can find an app to do the job. Hmmm...
    08-08-17 02:03 PM
    You really want the entire LCD on all the time? That will have a serious impact on battery life (not minor).

Also, the timeout is the same as the standard Android lock screen (a few seconds). I don't know of any way to adjust that
    08-08-17 02:39 PM
    Well, not all the time... but definitely longer than just a few seconds. Maybe I'll just have to settle for the double-tap...
    08-08-17 04:01 PM
    All the pocket problems I had have now been resolved. Works great now, answering and rejecting calls perfectly.

Wonder if bb patched it?
    At least it is fixed for you. I can't seem to have the screen pop up at all when it's in my pouch. And I have double tap on...
    08-08-17 06:58 PM