I put my existing nano SIM from my Priv into the KeyOne, and at the top of the screen it will say "Verizon Wireless" for a couple of seconds and then pops to "Emergency calls only" or "No service". I chatted online with Verizon and they can see my phone on their end when I have the SIM in the KeyOne, and they say that it should be working fine. I tried restarting, I tried doing a factory reset (even though I hadn't set anything up on the phone). They suggested I go to a Verizon store and get a new SIM card for the KeyOne.

Has this happened to anyone else, and did a new SIM card make it work?
    11-02-17 03:23 PM
    That's what I would try....

I had one that ended up being the pins in the reader, but that shouldn't be an issue for the KEYone.
    11-02-17 03:59 PM
    turn phone off take it out and put it back in and turn it on and see what happens
    11-02-17 04:01 PM
    Go to the Verizon store and get a new Sim card. While you are there, they can assist on making sure advanced calling is working correctly for simultaneous phone calls and data. Once that is completed, make sure you are getting voice mail notifications.
    11-02-17 04:41 PM
    Unless it is hard to get to a store - give it a try. I merely moved my Verizon sim to the phone. although I may have activated my FIRST KeyOne (screen popped later) after having a t-mobile sim in initially. But I'm pretty sure that I just moved the Verizon sim from KeyOne-1 to the replacement KeyOne-2.
    11-02-17 05:32 PM