Hi, maybe stupid questions, but is it possible to:

1. Deny internet access to all apps except internet tethering (via usb)? Tethering is not accessible when data saver is activated.

2. Browse somehow root folder and read/write there? I would like to make my own phonetic keyboard, but for now I cannot find any file manager capable even to access root folder (have tried Total Commander, ES file explorer). Blocked by DTek? Maybe adb will do that?

3. Snooze alarm by pressing any key on keyboard. I know it is possible with volume keys, but thats not as comfortable as on Classic.

4. Enable receiving/sending "unsupported" files via Bluetooth? For example keepass *.kdbx file is impossible to receive - Android refuses it.

5. Add quick shortcut for some settings to upper bar?

Thanks for help
    03-12-18 02:22 PM
    Hi, maybe stupid questions, but is it possible to:

1. Deny internet access to all apps except internet tethering (via usb)? Tethering is not accessible when data saver is activated.

2. Browse somehow root folder and read/write there? I would like to make my own phonetic keyboard, but for now I cannot find any file manager capable even to access root folder (have tried Total Commander, ES file explorer). Blocked by DTek? Maybe adb will do that?

3. Snooze alarm by pressing any key on keyboard. I know it is possible with volume keys, but thats not as comfortable as on Classic.

4. Enable receiving/sending "unsupported" files via Bluetooth? For example keepass *.kdbx file is impossible to receive - Android refuses it.

5. Add quick shortcut for some settings to upper bar?

Thanks for help
    Possibly with the right app and launcher except that root folder thing. No rooting allowed on Blackberry Android phones.
    03-12-18 02:30 PM
    You'll be able to read from the system storage, but not write to it without rooting, which is pretty much impossible on BlackBerry phone.
    03-12-18 05:18 PM