Bought a Keyone when relesed in the uk. Lasted for 1.5 months before the screen fell out. CarphoneWherhouse could not help as it was beyond 28 days so has to be repair - which could take 5 weeks(& could only lend me a phone that did calls and texts) Sent back direct to Blackberrymobile repairs in the uk. Promised up to 5 days (But about a week and a half by the time its gone through the post and you collect from the sorting office as delivered when I was not in (AKA Working) BBMobile sent a new handset. Lasted 10 days before the camera reported unavailable. Even though a new hand set 10 days ago, I am told it has to be a repair... Waiting for ref numbers to send it away again.. No phone for a week or 2 again.....

Have I been unlucky or are thier issues??
    07-10-17 10:26 AM
    There are tons of issues with KeyOne poor build quality. Look around the forums. You're not alone.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-17 10:32 AM
    Lots of people chiming in with perfectly good devices too, so be careful trying to draw metrics from anecdotes.
    07-10-17 11:22 AM
    Blackberry should have made it Passport quality built.
    07-10-17 06:59 PM
    Blackberry should have made it Passport quality built.
    Ok. But I had screen lift on my Passport, and no issues on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. So....
    07-10-17 07:07 PM
    Ok. But I had screen lift on my Passport, and no issues on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. So....
    Never had an issue really with my Passport myself and maybe I should not come to any conclusions before knocking the KEYone. I would love to get one though, but then I would have another BlackBerry sitting around even though I use them in rotation.
    Most of the times people get to involved in the negative instead of the positive.
    So I'll Just Berry on ..😎
    07-11-17 10:25 PM