So since I'm not getting any help from Sprint, Blackberry, or Apple I have resorted to my friends here on crackberry.

Here's my issue. I recently ordered the new Blackberry Keyone from Sprint (online) and received it on Thursday, July 20th. At first it took 4 hours on the phone and 3 different Sprint stores in St. Louis to finally get the phone activated on Friday afternoon. Not too pleased to say the least.

I thought I had everything configured and good to go. I was wrong. I'm able to make outgoing phone calls along with receiving inbound calls. I'm able to send out text messages to friends and family members, but I'm not receiving any incoming messages.

prior to purchasing this phone I was using an iPhone 6S on the Sprint network. Yes I've reset the iPhone completely, yes I have turned of "imessages" and yes I even took out the sim card. I'm still yet to receive in bound texts. Any suggestions? I really was excited for this new phone, but it's been nothing but a nightmare. I don't want to go back to an iPhone and I hate Samsung. So please help!

Thank You! - Tyler
    07-24-17 07:50 PM
    This is an Apple issue. Go to deregister iMessage webpage.

Did you disable FaceTime too?

Sprint should know all of this. Also, adding the KEYᵒⁿᵉ to the network is child's play.
    07-24-17 07:54 PM
    It might help to not only turn off, but actually deregister your previous iPhone?

Link, see part two: https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage
    07-24-17 07:56 PM
    Thank you both for the response. When I was on the phone with Apple, they did have me try going to the link that you are talking about. Problem is when I put in my phone number and hit submit for a text message for a confirmation code, I don't receive the text message.....
    07-24-17 08:07 PM
    Thank you both for the response. When I was on the phone with Apple, they did have me try going to the link that you are talking about. Problem is when I put in my phone number and hit submit for a text message for a confirmation code, I don't receive the text message.....
    Put the Sim back in the iPhone and do it from there.

But you shouldn't need to with the deregister site.
    07-24-17 08:10 PM
    Tried putting the sim back into the iphone and tried your suggestion. That didn't work. The sim card is a different sim card from the blackberry sim card. Does that matter?
    07-24-17 08:19 PM
    Tried putting the sim back into the iphone and tried your suggestion. That didn't work. The sim card is a different sim card from the blackberry sim card. Does that matter?
    You'll have to use the website then.
    07-24-17 08:29 PM
    Still didn't work. I'm at a loss right now haha.
    07-24-17 08:58 PM
    Still didn't work. I'm at a loss right now haha.
    Sprint should walk you through this. It's level 1 tech support.
    07-24-17 09:07 PM