as asked above: Can someone of the lucky owners please enlight us whether the notification LED has multiple colours. I know that this question got lots of speculation but can't remember it having been confirmed in either way...

Posted via BBClassic
    04-27-17 03:56 PM
    It was confirmed by several of the Barcelona attendees.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    xandros9 and antonrr like this.
    04-27-17 03:58 PM
    Awesome! I seem to have missed that. It's one of the functions I appreciate the most about my Classic.

Posted via BBClassic
    04-27-17 04:03 PM
    Don't know why their specs on their website was fixed before, then now back to saying white... I actually would like one of the people who got a retail unit to reconfirm this...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-27-17 08:37 PM
    Don't know why their specs on their website was fixed before, then now back to saying white... I actually would like one of the people who got a retail unit to reconfirm this...
    I will second that. Dealing with white on my Dtek50, it still really p****s me off.
    04-27-17 08:47 PM
    It has to be RGB. I mean the Google Nexus 6P had white LED light until the update to Nougat came out and somehow it magically became RGB. So the KEYone HAS to be RGB!

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    04-27-17 10:46 PM
    That's weird...

/facepalm.
    04-27-17 10:55 PM
    I am not sure what you mean but it clearls has LED. Watch this video and it lits up from 3:25

04-28-17 01:13 AM
    I am not sure what you mean but it clearls has LED. Watch this video and it lits up from 3:25

It is white or yellow, can't tell. But the real questions : are there other colors, which ones, is it customisable.
    04-28-17 01:29 AM
    People underestimate how useful the RGB light is. If they left it off the KeyONE, that will be a huge failure.

Posted via CB10
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    04-28-17 01:42 AM
    Ok, RGB reconfirmed. Watch this unboxing and first impressions video, go to about 3:30 and you see it lights up like an orange??

Edit: Yes, it's the same video TheBond linked, didn't realize it until now...

Edit: Oops, didn't realize this is the exact same video TheBond just posted. Anyway, it's clearly not white. And any color other than white is only possible with a RGB LED, unless it's an orange LED, which I haven't seen before and doubt they would put that on the KEYone. If it showed red, then it could very well be a red LED like the DTEK60. But this yellow/orange is definitely the result of a RGB LED. :-)
    MyriadeCoh likes this.
    04-28-17 01:45 AM
    It is white or yellow, can't tell. But the real questions : are there other colors, which ones, is it customisable.
    Based on their website it has RGB LED
    Attached Thumbnails please confirm: RGB LED or not-9551.jpg  
    04-28-17 02:16 AM
    That's on the uk version of the site but if you browse on the french or us it says white led lol.

They're definitely not good in communicating.
    04-28-17 02:20 AM
    That's on the uk version of the site but if you browse on the french or us it says white led lol.

Can just assume it's inefficient translation or they don't have the cash to hire website developers for those languages lol

Posted via CB10
    MyriadeCoh likes this.
    04-28-17 02:24 AM
    Sure it's a too hard task for them to translate from uk to us lol.
    Last edited by MyriadeCoh; 04-28-17 at 03:06 AM.
    04-28-17 02:27 AM

Lol. Interesting. Well I've got the UK version coming my way so can't comment as yet. But as far as I know EMEA share the same version.
    04-28-17 03:03 AM
    From their website, only EMEA and UK has RGB. Hopefully the first batch still has the RGB before UK site is also updated. Haha.

Well to be honest you won't be able to find out for sure till the phone is released in other regions. The current ones will be from UK and officially they have RGB.
    04-28-17 03:10 AM
    Normally UK and Europe have the same version if I'm correct. Only the keyboard changes.
    Just have to wait for people from uk having already bought this jewel.

And anyway i'll get it. RGB Led or not.
    Just prefer rgb led.
    04-28-17 03:12 AM
    Sorry guys, I thought it was confirmed ages ago about the LED being RBG so didn't venture into the thread.

Can confirm it IS RGB LED.

So far, my KEYone has given me notifications that have a green light, red light, blue light, white light. It's glorious.

Screen shot from my KEYone below to confirm.

04-28-17 04:47 AM
    Thanks.

What? There's no black notification? (Joking).
    Can close thread.
    Aneres11 likes this.
    04-28-17 04:49 AM
    Thanks, Aneres11. That's what I wanted to see

How can I close a thread via the CB10 app?

Posted via BBClassic
    Aneres11 likes this.
    04-28-17 05:07 AM
    Some apps obviously don't give you a native option and just give you the colour they want. Email is the only one you can pick (red for me!) which is annoying.
    But I believe there are 3rd party apps that let you control what app shows what colour?

I'm happy with the native ones personally.
    04-28-17 05:10 AM
    Thanks.

What? There's no black notification? (Joking).
    Can close thread.
    No don't close it yet. I can see the same option on BlackBerry Hub on my LG V20 that doesn't even have a notification led.

Let's see if someone can verify the led works with different colours.
    04-28-17 05:36 AM
    Some apps obviously don't give you a native option and just give you the colour they want. Email is the only one you can pick (red for me!) which is annoying.
    But I believe there are 3rd party apps that let you control what app shows what colour?

I'm happy with the native ones personally.
    Yes there are apps to change the led I believe.
    There LightFlow and LightManager

As far as you guys can see the led change, then the concern is gone. I personally don't think there's an issue, specially with UK model.

The spec sheet for other versions now state White light instead of RGB.
    04-28-17 05:39 AM
    Sorry guys, I thought it was confirmed ages ago about the LED being RBG so didn't venture into the thread.

Can confirm it IS RGB LED.

So far, my KEYone has given me notifications that have a green light, red light, blue light, white light. It's glorious.

Screen shot from my KEYone below to confirm.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...pskjjfshvl.png
    That's a beautiful picture.
    04-28-17 08:10 AM
31 12