Not sure if this will ever reach the developers at BB but with the new black edition keyone, I can't help but imagine having amoled black theme (not dark theme) for my hub, calendar, device search.

I already changed up my twitter app to talon, frost for facebook, textr for sms and simpler dialer for phone app to get the amoled themes.

Blackberry please update your apps to have this BLACK Amoled theme. I'm fully aware that since the K1 isn't an amoled screen having a black theme won't do anything for battery life but it would still look amazing.

I remember the calendar app in BB10 had a dark mode that was actually black.

-endRant.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-23-17 10:23 AM
    Would be extremely practical also. They'd get to boast even moreso the awesome power of that battery.
    mrisad likes this.
    10-23-17 10:49 AM
    There is a dark theme for the hub, the rest I would also like to see dark.
    10-23-17 11:10 AM
    Won't help with KEYᵒⁿᵉ battery life 'cause the KEYᵒⁿᵉ has an IPS screen.
    10-23-17 01:02 PM
    biggest drawback. Remove the built in nav buttons and go with a full Amoled 1080p screen. While we're add it make it 256gb memory, 6gb of ram, SD835 and a 4500mAh battery. Make it 2mm thicker, and full RGB individual key layout - fully customizable too! Oh, and stereo speakers, pls!
    mrisad likes this.
    10-24-17 12:06 AM
    I'll have some ice cream too BlackBerry. Make sure it's chocolate chip cookies.

Thanks.
    10-24-17 12:35 AM
    There is a dark theme for the hub, the rest I would also like to see dark.
    Dark theme isn't cutting it for me honestly. I prefer an amoled true black dark theme. I know it's not an amoled screen but complete black mode is what would look amazing.
    10-24-17 08:30 AM
    Right, the request is purely aesthetic. I'm aware that since the K1 isn't an amoled screen having a black theme won't do anything for battery life but it would still look amazing.
    10-24-17 08:32 AM