Finally got me a Keyone and hoping to finally switch from Classic soon. Had to use NFS to transfer my 300 + contacts to Keyone. I have also been able to sync my music plus playlists with Keyone. And there lies my problem.
    I can't seem to see the full listing of the music on any playlists. I have tried several music players and the result seems to b the same.
    Was wondering if anyone has run into this issue and can recommend a solution or a music app that will see all the music on a Playlist. As it is I am facing the situation of having to create my Playlists all over again even though they are available on the KeyOne.
    Also is it possible ro transfer my BlackBerry Favorite Playlist to KeyOne?.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-18 12:07 PM
    Finally got me a Keyone and hoping to finally switch from Classic soon. Had to use NFS to transfer my 300 + contacts to Keyone. I have also been able to sync my music plus playlists with Keyone. And there lies my problem.
    I can't seem to see the full listing of the music on any playlists. I have tried several music players and the result seems to b the same.
    Was wondering if anyone has run into this issue and can recommend a solution or a music app that will see all the music on a Playlist. As it is I am facing the situation of having to create my Playlists all over again even though they are available on the KeyOne.
    Also is it possible ro transfer my BlackBerry Favorite Playlist to KeyOne?.

Posted via CB10
    Speculation that the file paths may have changed when moving between devices, thereby hiding or making some tunes/tracks unavailable.
    03-12-18 04:34 PM
    Speculation that the file paths may have changed when moving between devices, thereby hiding or making some tunes/tracks unavailable.
    Possibly. But please can you suggest a better way to copy my music files down to the KeyOne
    03-12-18 06:41 PM
    Possibly. But please can you suggest a better way to copy my music files down to the KeyOne
    I do it manually but don't generally deal with Playlists since I've run into the same issues between computers and laptops and phones and each using a different folder structure or even different playlist formats. Ages ago I once tried creating a playlist of all of music figuring I would edit it and divide the tracks as I wanted, into many playlists. It got confusing!
    03-12-18 08:39 PM
    Thank you very much. Among the things i have tried is to copy my playlist onto my sd card on my classic, insert same into the KeyOne and copy down onto keyone from there. Same result. Thanks anyways
    03-12-18 08:42 PM