I have been using Plantronics Bluetooth headsets for a number of years. My two were getting scratchy(patchy at times), so I thought they were a little old and I replaced the two of them with new sets. Unfortunately they are only slightly better. Wondering if it is something with the phone. the key One is just over a year old.

You can have a normal conversation and all of a sudden it gets very "gurgley" for a second. It is usable but very irritating. Any suggestions?
    10-06-18 11:12 AM
    I have been using Plantronics Bluetooth headsets for a number of years. My two were getting scratchy(patchy at times), so I thought they were a little old and I replaced the two of them with new sets. Unfortunately they are only slightly better. Wondering if it is something with the phone. the key One is just over a year old.

You can have a normal conversation and all of a sudden it gets very "gurgley" for a second. It is usable but very irritating. Any suggestions?
    I have Plantronics Voyager and the 5200, and both will sound broken up and scratchy at times on both my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and my Key². I think it is the Bluetooth chip that is used in both phones. Not much that can be done about it.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 10-06-18 at 12:48 PM.
    10-06-18 12:11 PM