Hi everybody, I been using blackberry since the era of storm, bold, torch,q10, PRIV and now KEYone.
    But because I'm Thai user which I been able to type Thai language on physical keyboard till Q10 is the last model that I can use Thai on physical keyboard.

I don't mind typing Thai on top of the English key because I can remember all the letter position. But I don't understand why BlackBerry remove Thai off the physical keyboard since PRIV I can lives with virtual on screen keyboard on PRIV cause screen is big.

But on key one is really annoying me to type on screen Fuse it's really small by itself.

Any one know the way around this for me to enable unsupported language to type on "Physical Keyboard"

I really appreciate someone that can help me out on this. I can give you some gift as helping me out.
    09-01-17 06:01 PM
    Hi everybody, I been using blackberry since the era of storm, bold, torch,q10, PRIV and now KEYone.
    But because I'm Thai user which I been able to type Thai language on physical keyboard till Q10 is the last model that I can use Thai on physical keyboard.

I don't mind typing Thai on top of the English key because I can remember all the letter position. But I don't understand why BlackBerry remove Thai off the physical keyboard since PRIV I can lives with virtual on screen keyboard on PRIV cause screen is big.

But on key one is really annoying me to type on screen Fuse it's really small by itself.

Any one know the way around this for me to enable unsupported language to type on "Physical Keyboard"

I really appreciate someone that can help me out on this. I can give you some gift as helping me out.
    On my unit it says that Thai is supported when I go to Settings - Language and Input - Keyboard settings - BlackBerry-keyboard - Input language...
    09-01-17 06:07 PM
    On my unit it says that Thai is supported when I go to Settings - Language and Input - Keyboard settings - BlackBerry-keyboard - Input language...
    Yes but when you enable the keyboard and switch to the language, the physical keyboard is still typing in English letters and the VKB opens for the selected language.

And Thai is now the 3rd language I've found to be screwed by the BB pkb in this manner (other two are Georian and Persian).

This is very messed up, and it's really simple to fix. Please open a ticket with BB support and let them know we can't stand this. I notified them also.
    09-01-17 07:28 PM
    I already send the issue to support team but they doesn't seem to give attention to this. it's so annoying to have 2 keyboard a time when using Thai language waste of display space.
    09-01-17 07:34 PM