I have to get used to this Android. How do you get photos you receive via Bluetooth to appear in the photo gallery? Geez. Blackberry's own software was much more simpler. You would think photos would automatically appear in Google photos or the photos app.
    07-27-17 09:11 PM
    I have to get used to this Android. How do you get photos you receive via Bluetooth to appear in the photo gallery? Geez. Blackberry's own software was much more simpler. You would think photos would automatically appear in Google photos or the photos app.
    If you're using the standard google photos app, they should appear in there automatically. However the 'Photo' tab in the app only displays photos from your 'Camera' folder.

Check the 'Albums' tab to see your photo sent via bluetooth.
    07-27-17 09:53 PM
    If you're using the standard google photos app, they should appear in there automatically. However the 'Photo' tab in the app only displays photos from your 'Camera' folder.

Check the 'Albums' tab to see your photo sent via bluetooth.
    Nope not there. I'm doing a media re-scan now. Turns out this is a common issue.
    07-27-17 09:55 PM
    Nope not there. I'm doing a media re-scan now. Turns out this is a common issue.
    Hrm interesting. So the photo is 100% on your device? If it is then I have no idea..

Google photos is pretty automated, there aren't many settings you can play with either..
    07-27-17 10:04 PM
    Anybody else having this issue when downloading or getting pics from Bluetooth, Facebook, etc.?
    07-28-17 06:42 AM