Blackberry KeyOne , Verizon model, a little over 2 years old, was working fine one minute, next minute my screen was sideways (it's always been locked on vertical since the day I got it) and my notification pull-down capability only shows the top row of icons and won't open up any further.

I then noticed my back button and my clear all capability (with the square softkey, bottom right) no longer worked (though tapping the softkey, I get physical feedback as if it was going to work). All my emails stopped coming in. Strangely, though, my text messages work (only notification is sound and LED).

I have tried the 32-second reboot a few times, with the only improvement being that my back soft key works most of the time.

Anybody have any ideas on what happened/how to fix? Much appreciate any help I can get.
    12-03-19 04:10 PM
    Anybody have any ideas on what happened/how to fix? Much appreciate any help I can get.

No idea what happened but it sounds like a factory reset is in order. Part of buttons not working could be that its expecting input from one area of the display but where it's being wonky, it might not be correlating to the right location. Weird issue for sure.
    12-03-19 04:35 PM