Hi, I was wondering what most of you who leave your phone on unplugged all night see as the amount of battery used while the phone sits overnight as you sleep.

I just got my K1 and left it last night to see what the phone uses as compared to my PRIV running the same apps.

On the PRIV, it's not uncommon for me to lose up to 50%

On the k1 I see a drop off from 5-8%.

This ofcourse is only a 2 day sample. It shows most of the consumption under phone idle.

Is this about what everyone else sees?

Thanks,
    11-21-17 09:00 AM
    Hi, I was wondering what most of you who leave your phone on unplugged all night see as the amount of battery used while the phone sits overnight as you sleep.

I just got my K1 and left it last night to see what the phone uses as compared to my PRIV running the same apps.

On the PRIV, it's not uncommon for me to lose up to 50%

On the k1 I see a drop off from 5-8%.

This ofcourse is only a 2 day sample. It shows most of the consumption under phone idle.

Is this about what everyone else sees?

Thanks,
    0-2% typically on my PRIV.
    11-21-17 09:17 AM
    0-2% typically on my PRIV.
    My PRIV was good when new. By the 2 year mark it was bleeding power. Hard to manoeuvre through apps and forget about google maps. The other day it took 20 Min's to get going and that included a reboot along the drive.

Between illegally having to reboot while driving and cursing along, I got rid of it.

Granted many if not all my issues could be fixed with a reinstall and wipe of the device but seeing as this was a device I use for my business, I don't have the time nor the patience to reset and set up the phone again the way I like it.

By getting a new phone, I am able to:

1) use the old phone as a template to see how I set it up before

2) get a modern faster device

Overall, the journey was OK. Great in the beginning but a royal pain in the back side by the end.

To those looking for a priv, consider carefully. The phone is more flawed than others in the same era. It gets hot and it lags. Doesn't matter if some are lucky... they are just that lucky. Most including those looking at it now will experience what 80% of us have seen. It's a marginal phone with a nice concept and screen
    11-21-17 09:26 AM
    My Keyone battery loses around 3% overnight; I think there have been some recent optimizations to power usage within some of the apps I use, as my battery life in the two weeks has dramatically improved, not that it was bad before.
    11-21-17 01:27 PM
    I charge my KEYone to 100% before bed then leave it unplugged overnight. It is typically at 98% in the morning.
    11-21-17 01:31 PM
    2-5%
    11-22-17 12:45 AM