People have been saying it's hard to hear me using both the speaker phone and not using it.

I am at 29 days so I can still exchange.

This does seem to be a commonly reported problems.

Is the microphone flawed and are conversations?

I don;t want to have to go through all the set up hassles...if I can avoid it. also, my screen has not fallen out, so I may have a good build?
    07-06-17 08:59 PM
    People have been saying it's hard to hear me using both the speaker phone and not using it.

I am at 29 days so I can still exchange.

This does seem to be a commonly reported problems.

Is the microphone flawed and are conversations?

I don;t want to have to go through all the set up hassles...if I can avoid it. also, my screen has not fallen out, so I may have a good build?
    That's a tough call. There's a lot of other factors that can play into the sound quality. For example, when I originally tested a call with my K1, it sounded terrible compared to my Priv. But after further investigation, it turned out my Priv was an AT&T branded phone and was using AT&T's "Enhanced LTE" for HD calling. Once I disabled that on the Priv and tested again, the call quality between both were indistinguishable. I'm not implying that is what you are experiencing, but rather, just showing you an example of how many external factors can be the cause - it's not always the phone. Although, if it's really that bad, you might want to consider your replacement options.
    07-06-17 09:08 PM
    I'm on AT&T. But I don't think this is an AT&T issue. This isn't an AT&T branded phone...it's an unlocked Keyone from Amazon.
    Last edited by SoxFan; 07-07-17 at 10:07 AM.
    07-06-17 09:31 PM
    No one else finds call clarity and issue. if so, then I better exchange.
    07-07-17 10:08 AM
    I'm on AT&T. But I don't think this is an AT&T issue. This isn't an AT&T branded phone...it's an unlocked Keyone from Amazon.
    I understand that. And it's exactly my point.

On my Priv, which was a phone I purchased through AT&T, I was able to use HD calling. On my K1, which is NOT an AT&T phone, I am not able to use my HD calling. At first glance, this makes the call quality of the K1 seem much worse than the Priv, but once I disabled the HD calling in the Priv, the call quality was the same. Meaning, there was nothing wrong with my K1, besides the fact that I could not access HD calling on the AT&T network.
    07-07-17 10:26 AM