Today morning I used my phone just fine, then in the afternoon I went somewhere and when I reached, I checked my phone, black screen and a white flashing LED light every few seconds that's been like this for hours now. Pressing the power button does nothing. I was on the latest official OS AAQ837 which I installed recently using the BlackBerry Mobile Upgrade Q 5.1.8 but now I can't even install the OS again using the tool it's telling me I have to be in Fast Boot mode. Well the phone is like almost dead

any ideas?
    01-05-18 09:48 AM
    Did you try holding the power key for 32 seconds?

Your phone may still be in the OS. Are you familiar with, or have used, ADB commands before?
    baddad61 likes this.
    01-05-18 10:00 AM
    Did you try holding the power key for 32 seconds?

Your phone may still be in the OS. Are you familiar with, or have used, ADB commands before?
    just held the power button for 32 seconds, now the white flashing light stopped, lemme try an Autoloader and no I have no clue what are ADB commands or how to use them

EDIT: ok now the white flashing LED is blinking again
    01-05-18 10:31 AM
    just held the power button for 32 seconds, now the white flashing light stopped, lemme try an Autoloader and no I have no clue what are ADB commands or how to use them

EDIT: ok now the white flashing LED is blinking again
    Assuming the device is off, hold the power button and the down volume button for a few seconds. That will get you into fastboot mode.

Then apply the autoloader (might as well use AAR970).
    psychofox13 likes this.
    01-05-18 10:35 AM
    Assuming the device is off, hold the power button and the down volume button for a few seconds. That will get you into fastboot mode.

Then apply the autoloader (might as well use AAR970).
    Pressing the power button + Volume Down does nothing when i do that, the white flashing LED stops for a while....
    01-05-18 10:50 AM
    Pressing the power button + Volume Down does nothing when i do that, the white flashing LED stops for a while....
    Try holding down the power key for that 32 seconds again. Once the LED goes out and doesn't blink anymore. Then try pressing the power button + volume down. That should get you into fastboot. I wasn't sure what the key combo was for this phone. Thanks @conite!
    01-05-18 10:54 AM
    tried that, still, when I press the volume down + power key for 10 seconds, the white LED just starts blinking non-stop and the screen remains off. The auto loader is telling me to put the device in download mode
    01-05-18 11:03 AM
    tried that, still, when I press the volume down + power key for 10 seconds, the white LED just starts blinking non-stop and the screen remains off. The auto loader is telling me to put the device in download mode
    Call tech support?
    01-05-18 11:06 AM
    You can also try holding power and volume up instead of down. That is the backup bootloader where you can also run fastboot (or use the upgrade tool)
    01-05-18 11:27 AM
    Just try the 32 second reboot and then leave it plugged in for 6-8 hours. In other words, leave it alone for a few hours. Then try doing the other stuff.
    01-05-18 12:14 PM
    You can also try holding power and volume up instead of down. That is the backup bootloader where you can also run fastboot (or use the upgrade tool)
    nope, nothing works. gonna take it to the service center for warranty repair tomorrow
    psychofox13 likes this.
    01-05-18 12:17 PM
    that sucks for sure
    01-06-18 08:59 AM
    please give us an update after you go to get it serviced.
    01-06-18 09:05 AM
    please give us an update after you go to get it serviced.
    Well here's what sucks even more. I bought it from the biggest mobile phone retailer here in Dubai called AXIOM Telecom is they have the best warranty and service *usually*

so I took my phone to them today and explained the issue. They said unfortunately they don't service BlackBerry phones in-house and have to send it to some other company who specializes in their support and that could take up to 14 working days which translates into approximately 1 month if we don't count the weekends.

So I went to the mall and got me a cheap Xiamo Redmix 4X phone to use while it's being repaired. Nice little phone with a 4100 mAH battery.

But overall, I am very unhappy with my experience. I lost all my data with this sudden death of my phone. I wasn't even using an Auto loader, I used the BlackBerry Mobile Upgrade tool a while back to get back on the official OTA upgrade track which installed AAQ837 as the OS for my BBB100-2 and ever since then I felt the phone was less snappy and it did reboot on its own every now and then but I thought that was just like a little glitch until that complete brick happened.
    Last edited by Snappy Phoenix; 01-06-18 at 03:21 PM.
    01-06-18 02:59 PM
    Hey there can I know what was the issue?I had that with my blackberry keyone 5 days ago and no one could solve it and I'm so attached to it plz help
    01-25-22 06:33 AM
    Didn't know the issue?
    01-25-22 09:23 AM
    Hey there can I know what was the issue?I had that with my blackberry keyone 5 days ago and no one could solve it and I'm so attached to it plz help
    This thread is 4 years old. The issue with this particular device was never reported back.

What exact issue are you having? Please be detailed, and use Google translate if need be.
    01-25-22 10:59 AM