Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi everyone, a little context:

I have had a BB keyone for over a year, without any issues. This week I updated the android software system because the device informed me that an update was available.

Since then two issues are present:

1) when answering a call, or after dialing out, I cannot hear the other person, and they cannot hear me, unless I put them on speaker. There seems to be some sort of issue preventing the ear piece and speaker from working under "normal" phone operation. Once I put the device on speaker I can hear and be heard.

2) I have a data plan with telus and as soon as I leave my wifi area, apps and email will not update or refresh because of being "offline" even though the system shows as using the telus data. Once I am back in wifi range, I get a flood email.

I've been through the settings many times and I cannot figure out how to address these two very annoying issues.

Thanks in advance for any feedback
    09-15-18 07:55 AM
    For hearing phone calls, check phone settings under accessibility and see if hearing aid compatibility is turned on.
    09-15-18 09:47 AM
    in respect to data. Is your Cellular data switch off? and do you have data saver on? either one will stop/slow down receipt of emails (data) until back in WiFi zone. With Cellular data switched off, phone can still receive calls, show signal strength and show LTE or 4G symbol (leading many to think data is on)
    09-15-18 11:03 AM
    I also had issue #2 (but not #1 ) after the update. I can't recall exactly, but I think the update may have changed default data settings to data services being off when roaming out of your network. Try going to Settings>Network & Internet>Cellular Networks>Data services when roaming - and turn On if Off. Also make sure "Network" is set to "Choose automatically."

I also did a full 32 second reboot afterwards.
    Last edited by SeeBeeEss; 09-15-18 at 12:13 PM.
    09-15-18 11:16 AM
    Am from India , my keyone became sound compromised and only 10 % output after orio update
    09-16-18 08:32 AM