My phone is constantly flipping to landscape mode after the slightest movement, but never switches back as easily (if at all).

Is there any way to make the display less sensitive so that this stops, or to turn landscape mode off altogether as I rarely, if ever, use it anyway?

Thanks in advance.
    08-21-18 12:24 PM
    You can lock your screen on portrait mode under the phone's settings. There's also a shortcut for that on the notifications shade.
    psychofox13 and colchar like this.
    08-21-18 12:29 PM
    You can lock your screen on portrait mode under the phone's settings. There's also a shortcut for that on the notifications shade.
    Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to toggle the portrait mode? I tried looking on the all shortcuts page but could not find it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on a keyone, just got the oreo upgrade.
    08-23-18 12:13 PM
    Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to toggle the portrait mode? I tried looking on the all shortcuts page but could not find it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on a keyone, just got the oreo upgrade.
    Not with the stock apps, AFAIK.

There are apps for shortcuts, although I've never used one, so I don't know if it is possible. There's one called button remaper or something like that.
    08-23-18 12:36 PM
    Thank you.
    08-25-18 05:38 PM