Phone Arena is reporting specifications for a possible Keytwo phone.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Spec...uments_id99326
    10-28-17 10:08 PM
    10-28-17 10:10 PM
    It's true. It's going to be running SD660 4gbs ram and 32 Storage. Ip67
    10-28-17 10:40 PM
    Sure.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-17 02:23 AM
    Coming soon to any country not named the United States!
    Marcin Dabrowsky and phuoc like this.
    10-29-17 10:25 AM
    Always ways to get your hands on it and only makes it more special to own!
    10-29-17 11:14 AM
    Isn't that the truth
    10-29-17 04:16 PM
    This has me kinda choked. I've been waiting to get a KEYone Black Edition. It's finally available in Canada and then I hear about this. I think if the reports of a better processor and IP67 dust and water resistance are true then I'd rather buy that version.

BlackBerry is back to annoying me by releasing a new phone every few months.
    10-29-17 05:19 PM
    every few months like Samsung!
    10-29-17 05:20 PM
    I don't think It can be IP67 complaint with the keyboard, but hopefully you're correct and its possible.
    10-29-17 05:36 PM
    Where did you get this info from beyond the 660 exactly?
    10-29-17 05:44 PM
    BlackBerry is back to annoying me by releasing a new phone every few months.
    Because they don't want you to brag that you have the latest and greatest phone! Just like Samsung!

Gone are the days when we used to say "I have the latest phone" for the whole year
    10-29-17 05:50 PM
    I read it on a website. Use this link and go to there page. You gotta read it all because the first part is about the Motion. https://www.mobielkopen.net/blackber...gon-660-qwerty
    10-29-17 06:05 PM
    Think what you want, you'll be saying sure when you see the official specs lol
    10-29-17 06:06 PM
    What's the hold up on the Motion release? I got tired of waiting and bout 3 new Notes and an S8+ and I gotta say I really like them alot. I give my wife a note so I only have a Black and Gray one now.
    10-29-17 06:11 PM
    I'd be happy if they released new phones. I think it's a bad move to release updated versions of phones so close to the previous release. I feel bad for anyone who bought the original KEYone only to have a better version come out so quickly. Kinda like what they did with the Passport and Passport SE. I was choked after buying the original.

But I digress. Whatever keeps them in business makes me happy.
    10-29-17 06:53 PM
    I read it on a website. Use this link and go to there page. You gotta read it all because the first part is about the Motion. https://www.mobielkopen.net/blackber...gon-660-qwerty
    Did you actually read it? The only thing in there is the CPU (660, screen resolution and node name. Not sure where you got the RAM and IP67 from for this new device.
    10-29-17 08:03 PM
    Yes I read it, did you not read what I said? You gotta go to their website to read all the specs on the new phone. I don't know where they get their info but they have been correct so far with both BlackBerrys.
    10-29-17 08:40 PM
    I'd be happy if they released new phones. I think it's a bad move to release updated versions of phones so close to the previous release. I feel bad for anyone who bought the original KEYone only to have a better version come out so quickly. Kinda like what they did with the Passport and Passport SE. I was choked after buying the original.

But I digress. Whatever keeps them in business makes me happy.
    Bring it on. I have the silver and black KEYone and will buy the next one for sure. Feed my addiction 😜
    10-29-17 08:48 PM
    Yes I read it, did you not read what I said? You gotta go to their website to read all the specs on the new phone. I don't know where they get their info but they have been correct so far with both BlackBerrys.
    They're talking about the Motion at the bottom, not the BBF100-x. Seriously, all we have is a CPU for the BBF100-x.
    10-29-17 09:16 PM
    The specs isn't on the page that I sent, once you click on the link go to their website. From there search BlackBerry and it should pull up the leaked phone. I don't think it was the Motion specs on that page, but maybe it was. I was at work when I was sent the link so I was busy, and a bit excited about another phone that I very well could have been reading the motion specs on the leaked phone lol. But if you will look on thier page you might see it. I'll try to look for it now.
    10-29-17 09:32 PM
    Phone arena gets all their stories from thurask
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    10-29-17 09:34 PM
    The specs isn't on the page that I sent, once you click on the link go to their website. From there search BlackBerry and it should pull up the leaked phone. I don't think it was the Motion specs on that page, but maybe it was. I was at work when I was sent the link so I was busy, and a bit excited about another phone that I very well could have been reading the motion specs on the leaked phone lol. But if you will look on thier page you might see it. I'll try to look for it now.
    From Google Translate:

Specifications

The information in the document further shows that the smartphone carries the model number BBF100-1. This is a logical numbering given the BBB100-1 model name of the KeyOne and BBD100-1 for the Motion. The new smartphone gets a display with 1620 x 1080 resolution. Although no display format is mentioned in the documents, the resolution tells the display that it has a 3: 2 aspect ratio. The BlackBerry KeyOne features the same resolution with a 4.5 inch display. Given the resolution, aspect ratios and the mention of a QWERTY keyboard in the document, it seems that the new device will be the successor to the KeyOne .

Under the hood of the BBF100-1, the Snapdragon 660 chipset will be present. This is an octa-core processor with eight Cortex A53 cores of ARM, of which four cores with a clock speed of 2.2 GHz and four suction cores at 1.8 GHz. In comparison, the KeyOne, like the recent Motion, features the Snapdragon 625 processor.

BlackBerry Motion

The BlackBerry Motion is the latest model in the BlackBerry range. The smartphone was presented earlier this month in Dubai and has a 5.5 inch large 1080p (Full HD) resolution display. In addition to the Snapdragon 625 processor, the device has a large amount of memory of 4GB and 32GB of storage space. A unique feature for a BlackBerry device is that the Motion has an IP67 certification which makes it highly water and dust resistant.

At the moment, it is still too early to speculate on a possible name of the new smartphone. In the coming months we will no doubt hear more about the device. Meanwhile, it is first time to get acquainted with the latest model. Buying the BlackBerry Motion is already possible as a pre-order for a suggested retail price of 469 euros. The smartphone is expected in the Netherlands in November.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    10-29-17 09:34 PM
    Does anyone know when the Motion will release in the US? when I go on the website it says buy now but I click it and it doesn't do anything.
    10-29-17 09:36 PM
    Welp I'm not always right lol. I'm glad because I want a 64gb and not a 32.
    10-29-17 09:42 PM
55 123