In my experience the default phone app included with the KEYone is garbage. It has been occasionally freezing, requiring a reboot of the phone and I am unable to toggle between users when attempting to make a conference call.

For example I put Caller A on hold while I am calling number B, number B doesn't pick up, but I cannot get back to Caller A without hanging up the whole call. The only options is to "merge call" .

Has anyone else experienced these issues? Are there some other phone apps that have been good replacements? I would really appreciate some advice.
    09-01-17 07:29 PM
    In my experience the default phone app included with the KEYone is garbage. It has been occasionally freezing, requiring a reboot of the phone and I am unable to toggle between users when attempting to make a conference call.

For example I put Caller A on hold while I am calling number B, number B doesn't pick up, but I cannot get back to Caller A without hanging up the whole call. The only options is to "merge call" .

Has anyone else experienced these issues? Are there some other phone apps that have been good replacements? I would really appreciate some advice.
    You can try the latest patched pixel dialer from this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ialer-t3557412
    09-01-17 08:03 PM