So when I'm in a call with the keyone if I hang up lock device put it on pocket instantly it's calling someone else I have no idea why it's doing it so dam annoying I've made like 30 calls to people they text me like you rang? Wtf is going on anyone else have this issue?
    08-31-17 02:21 PM
    I suspect you are accidentally touching, perhaps without realising, your frequent contact boxes.

I know I do this sometimes.
    08-31-17 03:03 PM
    I had a problem like yours due to the phone icon being on the homescreen. I moved the icon to the second page, and assigned the "P" shortcut to open my phone dialer. Solved my problem.

And if needed, I can use the hub to call people if I have missed calls, so it was better for me to not have the phone icon where I could accidently press it.
    08-31-17 03:04 PM
    They need to update the stock dialler to incorporate two things.

1) the option to remove the frequent caller squares. Some of us like simplicity. Less is more.

2) add an option to provide a call confirm box. This added layer would result in fewer accidental dials.
    FF22 and megafan2000 like this.
    08-31-17 03:08 PM
    Forgot to add, I use an app called 'minimalist call confirm'

Its available on the playstore and is the best one iv found. It integrates visually too which is nice cos some of the other apps iv tried work well but are really ugly.

It's not the most elegant solution but it does work and might solve your problem.
    Last edited by Mercuryuser; 08-31-17 at 03:36 PM.
    08-31-17 03:21 PM
    Thanks for the replies yes I suspect I'm pressing it somehow but not seeing it it's directly after I hang up then go to put phone away I do have dialling on front page so il move and see
    08-31-17 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the replies yes I suspect I'm pressing it somehow but not seeing it it's directly after I hang up then go to put phone away I do have dialling on front page so il move and see
    The phone icon on front page is unlikely to be your issue. By all means move it, but I believe the culprit in your case is the frequent caller boxes because it's happening when u end a call.

Try the app I suggested
    08-31-17 03:41 PM
    will try that app thanks
    08-31-17 03:43 PM
    Yeah you are right it's only callign frequently called people so it's definitely on that page when I hang up
    08-31-17 03:43 PM
    I am sorry to disagree, but it definitely IS the phone icon button. My accidental call was to a beloved nephew that I do not speak to often, yet his photo is in the corner of the frequently called people.

To call him, the phone icon that was in the lower row of icons was pressed FIRST, then his tile in the frequently called people screen. I know, because the accidental call was during a work day, and he was alarmed that I called him at that time.
    08-31-17 04:09 PM
    I am sorry to disagree, but it definitely IS the phone icon button. My accidental call was to a beloved nephew that I do not speak to often, yet his photo is in the corner of the frequently called people.

To call him, the phone icon that was in the lower row of icons was pressed FIRST, then his tile in the frequently called people screen. I know, because the accidental call was during a work day, and he was alarmed that I called him at that time.
    I believe you totally but my advice was addressed specifically to the OP and what he's experiencing.

Based on what he is experiencing I believe his issue is to do with the frequent caller boxes. Your issue is different.

The op mentions he hangs up, locks device. It's likely calling just as he's locking the device and putting it in his pocket which gives the impression of the device having a life of its own. It all seems to be happening from the dialler as he's hanging up which is why I feel his problem is likely to do with the frequent caller boxes.

The biggest clue is in the repetition. 30 times when hanging up a call! What are the chances of him hitting the phone icon from the home screen every time just as he's hanging up and locking the phone. Also it would require further button presses once in the dialler, and all this prior to locking the device.
    Last edited by Mercuryuser; 08-31-17 at 04:48 PM.
    08-31-17 04:19 PM
    I have had 2 occasions since owning the phone where the phone has randomly dialed someone, I then hit hang up and it does it again, hang up and again and again. I had to cut the phone off (power button hold) to stop it. it has done this twice on me. unsure if anyone else has had this
    nhatanh181 likes this.
    08-31-17 04:56 PM
    I have had 2 occasions since owning the phone where the phone has randomly dialed someone, I then hit hang up and it does it again, hang up and again and again. I had to cut the phone off (power button hold) to stop it. it has done this twice on me. unsure if anyone else has had this
    That's a different issue altogether.

You my friend have a ghost.
    Matt_V1 likes this.
    08-31-17 05:01 PM
    Actually I've had something similar. After finishing a call I heard the calling tone, but no apps where open. When I opened the dialer app there was no call going out but the phone continued calling. There was no way to stop it so I forced the phone to power down and restarted. This has happened only once and it was a recently dialled number.

I totally accept that I may have accidentally pressed a call button but it was weird that there was no way to stop it.
    nhatanh181 likes this.
    08-31-17 06:57 PM