I have been experiencing the KEYone occasionally locking up and me having to reset it. It only happens when I am using the default phone app.
    Two questions; is there a way to restart the phone app without having to restart the phone (like using Windows task Mgr), and if the default phone app is the culprit what is the best alternative?
    08-11-17 03:03 PM
    I have been experiencing the KEYone occasionally locking up and me having to reset it. It only happens when I am using the default phone app.
    Two questions; is there a way to restart the phone app without having to restart the phone (like using Windows task Mgr), and if the default phone app is the culprit what is the best alternative?
    Best alternative is the Google Phone app (Pixel Dialer). Only place to get one that will work on your phone is the "non-nexus" 7.0 version on APKMirror. Been using that since day one and it has Zero Problems except it lists some calls I make in the call log as "missed" calls. Other than that, it works perfect!
    08-11-17 04:13 PM
    Supertom: could you provide the link for that dialer? I'm looking all over apkmirror for it and unable to locate it. Thanks in advance.
    08-11-17 04:39 PM
    Try Task Manager app. You can also go into Settings > Apps > select the Phone app and Force Stop. I've been using the True Phone app instead and like it so far.
    08-11-17 05:00 PM
    Supertom: could you provide the link for that dialer? I'm looking all over apkmirror for it and unable to locate it. Thanks in advance.
    I've posted it in several threads having phone app issues.. I can't access APKMirror at work due to the firewall.. but here is a copy of the link from the other threads

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...d-apk-download
    FF22 likes this.
    08-11-17 05:12 PM