I have read many reviews on the K1. I have seen very little on the K1 as a phone. Any comments?

Brian
    10-05-17 12:33 PM
    I have the AT&T black version. the call quality is much clearer than my DTEK60. signal strengh is also better than the Dtek60. I work in a metal building where reception is always an issue no matter what phone manufacturer. My KeyOne at least rings and I can answer the call. the Dtek60 would never ring. Outdoors or at my home call quality on the KeyOne is excellent.

That being said none of BlackBerry's recent phones come anywhere close to the reception or call quality of the Z30.

I bought the KeyOne primarily for the battery life. Dtek60 wasn't cutting it. So far am happy with KeyOne.
    10-05-17 12:46 PM
    I too have the AT&T Space Black K1. No issue so far and no drop calls.
    10-05-17 08:33 PM
    I have asked many of my friends and they've all said I sound very clear even outside when it's windy and even in crowded loud areas. Never had a drop call yet or reception problems, either.
    10-06-17 04:19 PM
    Works well for me. No dropped calls, and only a little breakup one time on a weak signal. No complaints, although my Classic and Z30 seemed a little better.
    10-06-17 05:06 PM
    I've experienced much worse call quality and signal strength with my Keyone. Coming from a Classic, this phone breaks up and distorts far worse than the Classic ever did. Had another Blackberry before the Classic, don't remember which model, but still didn't have these issues.
    10-09-17 12:31 PM
    I've experienced much worse call quality and signal strength with my Keyone. Coming from a Classic, this phone breaks up and distorts far worse than the Classic ever did. Had another Blackberry before the Classic, don't remember which model, but still didn't have these issues. Always with AT&T, by the way.
    10-09-17 12:32 PM