Cheapest seller so far is P34,900 in Ebay PH.. Is this price good enough or still high?
    06-10-17 07:10 PM
    KEYone just arrived in PH! Atleast FB page BBManila sells them now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...71545382929018

Posted via CB10
    Legit ba to? wala kasi meet up e

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 09:52 PM
    Legit ba to? wala kasi meet up e

Posted via CB10
    Di ko pa na try sa kanila pero mdami na namang umorder sa kanila and with proofs sa page nila, nag PM na ako HM pero no reply pa eh

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 10:11 PM
    Di ko pa na try sa kanila pero mdami na namang umorder sa kanila and with proofs sa page nila, nag PM na ako HM pero no reply pa eh

Posted via CB10
    madali gumawa ng proofs

Posted via CB10
    06-10-17 10:24 PM
    Mahal... P38,500 from BBManila
    06-11-17 08:22 AM
    Well I have one on reserve at Widget City. At least I thinks so I messaged last night for an update and the person who responded to the chat to me how to order one and could expect it in 10-12 days. (Mine should have been ordered asap since it was promised March 31st or something before we knew about the delay and umm I put down like 9K PHP to hold it lol))
    06-11-17 05:44 PM
    Hot Gadgets now selling K1 for P31,880 based on their post in OLX.
    06-12-17 07:15 AM
    Well I have one on reserve at Widget City. At least I thinks so I messaged last night for an update and the person who responded to the chat to me how to order one and could expect it in 10-12 days. (Mine should have been ordered asap since it was promised March 31st or something before we knew about the delay and umm I put down like 9K PHP to hold it lol))
    inoffer din sa friend ko yan e mura na din sa kanila..

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 08:28 AM
    Widget City now saying end of June maybe and is refusing to refund despite being preordered for April delivery.

I've waited this long and it's still the best price but so irritating they market it as being the first and now that it's out and able to bought at multiple greys they will hostage me bad business lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 10:12 PM
    Widget City now saying end of June maybe and is refusing to refund despite being preordered for April delivery.

I've waited this long and it's still the best price but so irritating they market it as being the first and now that it's out and able to bought at multiple greys they will hostage me bad business lol.

Posted via CB10
    active ka naman dito sa crackberry e u know how hirap kumuha ng units sana hindi ka muna sumugal. Well sabagay april mo nga pla pnreorder hindi pa din naten anticipated that time gano kahirap kumuha ng unit. if gusto mo tlga kunin pera natry mo na ba sila takutin?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 03:22 AM
    malapit na ako umuwi guys hehe.. next month katapusan pauwi na ako.. I can get from here in Dubai. with warranty from middle east stores.. hit me up if interested as it comes closer
    06-14-17 05:45 AM
    active ka naman dito sa crackberry e u know how hirap kumuha ng units sana hindi ka muna sumugal. Well sabagay april mo nga pla pnreorder hindi pa din naten anticipated that time gano kahirap kumuha ng unit. if gusto mo tlga kunin pera natry mo na ba sila takutin?

Posted via CB10
    Well it's fine I don't believe they are scamming anyone just that they are now going to put me in a position where as you said I have to threaten them. (With that though lol bad publicity) or just wait for them to get stock.

It's just irritating that a company would do that when it was announced they would have it before anyone else back before all the of the blackberry mobile delays.

I don't blame for that but now that the phone can be had elsewhere I do find it inappropriate to hold my money if I want to actually get the phone sooner.
    06-14-17 09:21 AM
    Well it's fine I don't believe they are scamming anyone just that they are now going to put me in a position where as you said I have to threaten them. (With that though lol bad publicity) or just wait for them to get stock.

It's just irritating that a company would do that when it was announced they would have it before anyone else back before all the of the blackberry mobile delays.

I don't blame for that but now that the phone can be had elsewhere I do find it inappropriate to hold my money if I want to actually get the phone sooner.
    yep legit naman sila kaso sa hirap maghanap ng units ung mismong locals nga ng countries kung saan nilaunch hirap na e sila pa kaya so duda ako a makakakuha ka ng late june

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 10:02 AM
    Fresh news regarding price of WC's KEYone, 31500 na daw.. ilang beses ko pa naman sila tinanong kung sure na yung price, hehe

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 03:13 AM
    Fresh news regarding price of WC's KEYone, 31500 na daw.. ilang beses ko pa naman sila tinanong kung sure na yung price, hehe

Posted via CB10
    Yep I cancelled my "pre-order" with them now that they decided to jack the price up lol.
    06-15-17 04:59 AM
    Yep I cancelled my "pre-order" with them now that they decided to jack the price up lol.
    Haha, but still one of the least price nowadays on PH, right? How did you "cancel" the pre order with them?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:36 AM
    Haha, but still one of the least price nowadays on PH, right? How did you "cancel" the pre order with them?

Posted via CB10
    tiis na lang after ilang months tyak magnonormal din stocks and price nian

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Demanded money back as not only was the phone not delivered they decided to change the price. The phone can be had elsewhere around same price NOW ; honestly it's more of the principle lol

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:46 AM
    Demanded money back as not only was the phone not delivered they decided to change the price. The phone can be had elsewhere around same price NOW ; honestly it's more of the principle lol

Posted via CB10
    atleast naconfirm ko sayo na legit yung seller na un

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:56 AM
    Any feedback on KimStore's rep?
    www.facebook.com/kimstorePH
    Attached Thumbnails Philippines KeyOne waiting room-2017-5-16-9-31-1.jpg  
    06-15-17 08:35 PM
    When's the availability of KS's KEYone? End of June for Widget City, with the same price (proce adjusted, tss)

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 01:27 AM
    Kimstore and HotGadgets... both pre-order. No stock on hand.
    06-16-17 01:53 AM
    Any feedback on KimStore's rep?
    www.facebook.com/kimstorePH
    Kimstore preorder details.
    Has anyone ordered from Kimstore? Is their warranty good?
    Or is it better to wait for availability in MemoXpress?
    Attached Thumbnails Philippines KeyOne waiting room-screenshot_20170619-172139-2.jpg  
    06-19-17 04:30 AM
    Dont know from Kimstore, but Thalakar already has KEYone from Hotgadgets. Halos pare-pareho lang naman warranty details nila (WidgetHub, BBManila, HotGadgets) so swertihan nalang if defect-free ang KEYone mo para less hassle.

Posted via CB10
    japsuki likes this.
    06-19-17 04:45 AM
    Kimstore preorder details.
    Has anyone ordered from Kimstore? Is their warranty good?
    Or is it better to wait for availability in MemoXpress?
    Okay yang Kimstore. As far as I know, sila laging pinaka murang seller ng gadgets. Ewan ko lang ngayon di naman na ako bumibili ng gadgets. Pero sa kanila galing Passport ko.

Posted via CB10
    japsuki likes this.
    06-19-17 07:52 AM
141 12345 ...