I would understand. It really is a matter of trust. I can give you my mobile number here in Dubai which is registered here in the government with my passport. I can give my philippines address. I can give any info to satisfy.. Plus I dont know if it means anything that im a trusted member here in crackberry.. Otherwise not sure what else I can do.

Go check and tell him how much he will pay to ship the phone back/forth to Dubai for any warranty support lol
    06-28-17 04:10 AM
    I would understand. It really is a matter of trust. I can give you my mobile number here in Dubai which is registered here in the government with my passport. I can give my philippines address. I can give any info to satisfy.. Plus I dont know if it means anything that im a trusted member here in crackberry.. Otherwise not sure what else I can do.

Go check and tell him how much he will pay to ship the phone back/forth to Dubai for any warranty support lol )
    06-28-17 04:10 AM
    Go check and tell him how much he will pay to ship the phone back/forth to Dubai for any warranty support lo
    06-28-17 04:11 AM
    Go check and tell him how much he will pay to ship the phone back/forth to Dubai for any warranty support lo
    makakahanap din si sir ng risk taker if mas mababa sa offering ng grey market dito na around 31.5k ang ipprice nya

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 04:25 AM
    In my opinion, kung nasa $600 na din pala yung lalabas na total sa US, as mentioned by m4 above, then the best bet pa rin yung grey market price dito na P31,500, at least local warranty.
    Last edited by japsuki; 06-28-17 at 05:47 AM.
    06-28-17 04:50 AM
    In my opinion, kung nasa $600 na din pala yung lalabas na total sa US, as mentioned above, then the best bet pa rin yung grey market price dito na P31,500, at least local warranty.
    correct! haha not unless libre ang unit or may magbibigay ng presyong SRP. ok na yung way ni thalakar kahit papano may warranty..

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 05:28 AM
    saw someone in tipidcp selling his Blackberry Keyone 27,500 may scratch daw sa side.. if may interested check ninyo siya sa tipidcp
    06-28-17 07:51 PM
    Sharing lang. Just checked sa OLX now and merong available yung ShopMorePH at P30,450 model 100-2.
    Sa Hot Gadgets, out of stock pa rin.
    07-09-17 05:06 AM
    Is there a demand for BlackBerry KEYone cases there in the Philippines?
    07-11-17 01:12 AM
    Is there a demand for BlackBerry KEYone cases there in the Philippines?
    Not until a lot of local stores carry the KEYone perhaps.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q5
    07-11-17 01:37 AM
    Not until a lot of local stores carry the KEYone perhaps.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q5
    I can bring a few cases. Though im not sure if anyone would purchase them. Local store dont have KEYone but there are already alot of Gray imports
    07-11-17 02:23 AM
    got my case by online order, nung una Incipio Octane Pure, naging CoverON nlng kasi matatagalan daw ng delivery kapag hintayin pa si Incipio magkastock.
    07-12-17 08:58 AM
    just using leather holder from halo that I used with Priv since I prefer phone naked works ok just a bit easier to slip out need to be a nit careful
    07-12-17 09:16 AM
    I just used the case to attached a ring on the back hehe, kinda slips on my hand too when using it naked. You lose the soft touch back tho with the case.
    07-12-17 12:30 PM
    does it mean ba it won't be available through carriers like globe and smart here?
    ang lungkot.

btw, k1 is cheaper sa bestbuy if mag papabili kayo sa US. 549.99 USD.
    07-28-17 05:24 PM
    Bought mine at hotgadgets early this July and I'm super happy. Kulitin nyo lng. The morning I message them sa FB wala daw, then kinagabihan meron na.
    07-29-17 09:42 AM
    Wait for the version that's supposedly about to be released in India.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ugust-1116462/
    07-29-17 09:51 AM
    Wait for the version that's supposedly about to be released in India.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ugust-1116462/
    Will wait if it is true na upgrade specs nga, if not, I'll go for the original version.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-17 07:41 PM
    Just understand that those stores Kimstore, Hot Gadgets, Widget City are Grey market meaning legitimate but no BlackBerry affiliated as far as I know Memoexpress will be the only official place that might stock and it will be more but would have a full blackberry mobile warranty (Unsure of what that translates to at this point)

Buying from the Grey has risks as if the phone develops an issue you might have to pay for parts to fix however you would pay a lot less as PRIV is still priced over 30k at ME last I heard and you still have something versus ordering from overseas where I believe your warranty would be good only in country of purchase and would be on you to cover shipping and costs to return.

My unit from Hot Gadgets seems great had the back part slip but was easy to push back into place and was confirmed not to be an issue.

Hope it helps
    Ey, Thalakar! Follow-up questions, please. I just got one from Hot Gadgets... wee!
    Double check ko lang... what exactly does "update at your own risk" on the receipt mean? Is this the monthly security update? Also, whatever that update is, any idea what happens if I do an update?
    09-06-17 10:02 PM
    Ey, Thalakar! Follow-up questions, please. I just got one from Hot Gadgets... wee!
    Double check ko lang... what exactly does "update at your own risk" on the receipt mean? Is this the monthly security update? Also, whatever that update is, any idea what happens if I do an update?
    Hmm I never really saw that on mine sounds like a dumb generic disclaimer to say that its your problem if you yes, do the security or OS updates that periodically occur.

I have done 3 no issues.

A lot of these stores will even recommend against updates simply because the customers will bring it back to them if there are issues and they don't want to be bothered; they may or may not help which is one of the challenges with these types of places.

If you do an update chances are nothing bad will happen and your phone will be updated to the Regional / latest update that is released for your device. (Mine was a -1 US variant)

The only negative is it could crash or hang resulting in a non booting phone, this happened once on Priv but never the Keyone so far and I just had to reinstall the OS manually.

It should be fine just the store being somewhat paranoid about their own involvement; shame

Hope it helps.
    09-06-17 11:49 PM
    Hmm I never really saw that on mine sounds like a dumb generic disclaimer to say that its your problem if you yes, do the security or OS updates that periodically occur.

I have done 3 no issues.

A lot of these stores will even recommend against updates simply because the customers will bring it back to them if there are issues and they don't want to be bothered; they may or may not help which is one of the challenges with these types of places.

If you do an update chances are nothing bad will happen and your phone will be updated to the Regional / latest update that is released for your device. (Mine was a -1 US variant)

The only negative is it could crash or hang resulting in a non booting phone, this happened once on Priv but never the Keyone so far and I just had to reinstall the OS manually.

It should be fine just the store being somewhat paranoid about their own involvement; shame

Hope it helps.
    Thank you! It certainly helps with some kind of peace of mind, now knowing I can solve it on my own, should a worst-case scenario happen... but of course, me being me, I did all the updates anyway, before I even asked you here haha!

Oh and yes, I got version 100 as well. So far, so good! Thanks man!
    09-07-17 04:03 AM
    Just a heads up. Saw a used Black 64gb dual sim India version at OLX for 30k, just in case anyone is looking for that. Just do an OLX search
    09-28-17 11:24 PM
    Just a heads up. Saw a used Black 64gb dual sim India version at OLX for 30k, just in case anyone is looking for that. Just do an OLX search
    30k, 2nd hand, and no official warranty?
    "Caveat emptor."
    09-29-17 12:09 AM
    30k, 2nd hand, and no official warranty?
    "Caveat emptor."
    Just sharing, in case someone needs that dual sim, and in case no local graymarket sells an Indian version. I presume the risk of having no local service warranty is already understood.
    09-29-17 12:26 AM
    got mine in hot gadgets
    09-29-17 06:16 AM
141 ... 3456