Instead of a petition, how about we all make the next BlackBerry keyboard device a hit in Chen's eyes so he can see how important BlackBerry is for us loyalists! I mean if they're willing to work with some Indonesian company to make 300K devices in 6 months, then they should also make 300K or less pkb devices for us diehards. I'm sure 300K pkb devices would sell out quick!

Posted via CB10
    poloandpearls likes this.
    10-01-16 04:54 AM
    How would playing help him or BlackBerry in any way? *genuinely asking*

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876

It doesn't but his track record of speeches isn't exactly full of things that 'help' BlackBerry lol
    WT44 likes this.
    10-01-16 01:56 PM
    Instead of a petition, how about we all make the next BlackBerry keyboard device a hit in Chen's eyes so he can see how important BlackBerry is for us loyalists! I mean if they're willing to work with some Indonesian company to make 300K devices in 6 months, then they should also make 300K or less pkb devices for us diehards. I'm sure 300K pkb devices would sell out quick!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe 300, not 300,000.
    10-01-16 01:59 PM
    I mean if they're willing to work with some Indonesian company to make 300K devices in 6 months, then they should also make 300K or less pkb devices for us diehards
    No one said those devices would be all BB. That's the capacity it could run at.

I love the selective reading around here, it's an ongoing source of amusement.
    JeepBB and zephyr613 like this.
    10-01-16 02:03 PM
    No one said those devices would be all BB. That's the capacity it could run at.

I love the selective reading around here, it's an ongoing source of amusement.
    Well I never said they were BlackBerry devices lol. I just said 300K devices. If they're willing to work to produce that much with an Indonesian company, I really hope they also consider making pkb devices of that number in the future for us in the West.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 03:22 PM
    I wonder if there is any us carrier buy in for the device, since it would not surprise me that the 4 main us carriers have been informed of the device. I know Sprint is off the table given it recent history of not offering blackberry devices and I am sure T-Mobile will not be interested given that they would rather have their users just use it as a unlock device on their network.

It goes without saying that Chen really needs to stop speaking to reporters and hire someone to talk to the media.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 11:38 PM
    Only 118 of us signed the petition. We need more!
    This is the exact reason I despise most petitions. Great - you made a petition to prove your cause! Now, hardly anyone has supported it and when someone sees the low numbers backing it, you defeat your own cause that you set out to prove in the first place. Mission un-accomplished!
    slagman5 and poloandpearls like this.
    10-02-16 01:04 AM
    I didn't make the petition. But because it is there, we need the number as high as possible. I agree with you
    10-02-16 01:31 AM
    Only 118 of us signed the petition. We need more!
    A lot of people (myself included) don't feel some random online petition does anything and wouldn't care to sign it, especially if it asks for personal information. So a low number is expected, and honestly I think that petition can only harm the situation. Like it has been said many times, it's unlikely the petition would have made them release the phone if they had decided not to. But now with the petition only showing 118 people, what if they see it and change their mind about releasing it and choose not to release it?? If that happens, thanks guys...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-02-16 04:08 PM
    This is the exact reason I despise most petitions. Great - you made a petition to prove your cause! Now, hardly anyone has supported it and when someone sees the low numbers backing it, you defeat your own cause that you set out to prove in the first place. Mission un-accomplished!
    Didn't see your comment before I made mine and said the exact same thing, lol.

10-02-16 04:10 PM
    A lot of people (myself included) don't feel some random online petition does anything and wouldn't care to sign it, especially if it asks for personal information. So a low number is expected, and honestly I think that petition can only harm the situation. Like it has been said many times, it's unlikely the petition would have made them release the phone if they had decided not to. But now with the petition only showing 118 people, what if they see it and change their mind about releasing it and choose not to release it?? If that happens, thanks guys...

I know guys. But since its here, we should get the number high. Again, I didnt make it. And I agree that a low number will only help the wrong way..
    10-02-16 04:52 PM
    I know guys. But since its here, we should get the number high. Again, I didnt make it. And I agree that a low number will only help the wrong way..
    The petition is a lost cause lol. Buy the next device to make a difference.

Posted with my  Classic
    slagman5 and Plazmic Flame like this.
    10-02-16 06:19 PM
    I don't plan on signing any petition but I do plan on showing my support for a BlackBerry-designed device with my wallet. Hopefully many others will do the same.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    10-02-16 06:28 PM
    I don't plan on signing any petition but I do plan on showing my support for a BlackBerry-designed device with my wallet. Hopefully many others will do the same.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    Yep and to matt damen above you too...

10-02-16 06:57 PM
    Didn't see your comment before I made mine and said the exact same thing, lol.

Great minds think alike!

From one Classic to another...
    10-02-16 10:12 PM
    The petition is a lost cause lol. Buy the next device to make a difference.

Posted with my  Classic
    Word.
    10-02-16 10:12 PM
    Well, this is just a petition. Like you said if BlackBerry would not release the device no matter how many people signed it, just like if they decided to release the number of people is does not matter.
    10-03-16 12:07 AM
    By the way this device is not known among people except us nerd BlackBerry fans.
    10-03-16 12:08 AM
    You'd have better luck running a kickstarter for this than a petition
    10-03-16 03:29 PM
    Only if we could convince Kim Kardashian to share the petition. There you have it .
    10-04-16 02:41 PM
    She has just been robbed. In Paris Miljons worth of jewellery. I dont think she is in the mood..
    10-04-16 02:58 PM
    She has just been robbed. In Paris Miljons worth of jewellery. I dont think she is in the mood..
    Oh please, if you believe anything from either of those nimrods... I've been saying it's most likely just a publicity stunt from the first moment I heard of it and now there is plenty of talk, and evidence, that I was right...

10-04-16 11:44 PM
    Maybe it was an excuse for kanye to cancel the show because he had diarrhoea.
    10-05-16 05:57 AM
    Maybe it was an excuse for kanye to cancel the show because he had diarrhoea.
    Nah, it happened "coincidentally" with only a few minutes left in his show... It's a stupid publicity stunt, these two are just dying for attention and will do anything for it...

10-05-16 10:33 AM
    Oh please, if you believe anything from either of those nimrods... I've been saying it's most likely just a publicity stunt from the first moment I heard of it and now there is plenty of talk, and evidence, that I was right...

after the Olympics robbery, do you think they'd try to get away with that?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 06:50 AM
55 123