Hello all,

For those who are using the KeyOne as their personal and corporate device, how are you setting it up to keep the phone separated and how you are integrating/separating the work and personal side? I want to be able to use one device. Do you use the Hub, MS Exchange or the Blackberry apps (Connect, Access and Work)?

Thanks in advance.
    05-23-17 03:01 PM
    I use the PRIV for my work and personal use so I can chime in for how I've set my device up to separate the two.

When you ask about keeping the device separate I would assume you are talking about email and applications, or maybe just email. For me I still use the BlackBerry Hub because of the ability to search for old emails from sender. I have personal email accounts in the same hub and I have them all colored the same color with the same color notification light when I receive an email. I have my work email with a red color in the hub, it's own red notification light (only notification that is red) and a separate icon on my homescreen that takes me directly into my work email. I don't have any other email accounts with an icon on my home screen because I can just jump into the hub to see them.

I don't use any work specific apps but if you are you can always put all work apps on their own screen say swipe to left for work and all other apps on home or screen to right. You could also create a work folder that houses all your work specific apps if you wanted.

Hopes this helps. I can answer some questions in a timely manner.
    Frenzytom likes this.
    05-23-17 03:28 PM
    If you like *real* separation between personal and work use, you could also add a new user only for work. And when at work, use that user and the default one when out of work. Only caveat (which might be a plus for some people): AFAIK you won't get notifications for the inactive account.

Another option would be to have your IT setup Google for Work so you can have separate "work apps" which then would store their data separate from your personal data.
    Frenzytom and bluesqueen23 like this.
    05-23-17 04:02 PM
    Thanks tnewton3... Your info was helpful. Yes, I want to separate apps, email and chat. I like your idea of the notification light to match the type of emails. Once I get the device, I will consult my IT dept and see how to best set up the device since I am not sure I can use the Hub for corporate email. Cheers for your tips.
    05-23-17 04:06 PM