Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    hi everyone quick question: I am a brand new keyone user falling in love with it after all these years being on Apple and then Samsung.

I set up my personal dictionary and the shortcuts and they work well when composing an email or sending a text etc but when I'm on a web page or app that requires my login I can't seem to get it working is that a security feature or do you know if I might be doing something wrong any help would be greatly appreciated !
    10-05-17 08:15 AM
    I opened a Web page and tried one of my personal shortcuts and it didn't work. I would assume this has something to do with the OS. I use chrome so login information for basic sites is saved for me. You might be able to download a third party browser that allows for your shortcuts. Good luck.
    10-05-17 08:31 AM
    You are on the right way. Myself even fall in love with Samsung too. welcome!
    10-05-17 08:41 AM
    hi everyone quick question: I am a brand new keyone user falling in love with it after all these years being on Apple and then Samsung.

I set up my personal dictionary and the shortcuts and they work well when composing an email or sending a text etc but when I'm on a web page or app that requires my login I can't seem to get it working is that a security feature or do you know if I might be doing something wrong any help would be greatly appreciated !
    WELCOME to Crackberry.

I hope you continue to enjoy your KeyOne.

It may very well be a security feature. If you notice, generally word suggestions also do not show up when browsing. Probably also the nature of the type of text you enter into urls - doesn't always lend itself to word substitutions.
    10-05-17 08:43 AM
    Latest gboard with virtual keys is compatible with chrome even on bb keyone i.e. it provides personal dictionary that means our blackberry keyboard app is not enough upgraded by BlackBerry
    Last edited by KNReddy; 08-10-18 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Error
    08-10-18 01:37 PM