I would be interested in a + sized model. Slightly wider and taller and a new version of the Classic keyboard
    10-29-17 07:22 PM
    I think there are more of us concerned that the KEYone is already more 'plus' sized than we'd prefer. But I'm sure some folks would love to see a bigger one as well.

Apparently, being able to carry your smartphone in your pocket is no longer of importance. Either that or cargo pants are making a comeback.
    10-29-17 07:34 PM
    I think there are more of us concerned that the KEYone is already more 'plus' sized than we'd prefer. But I'm sure some folks would love to see a bigger one as well.
    Apparently, being able to carry your smartphone in your pocket is no longer of importance. Either that or cargo pants are making a comeback.

I hope they are. I kinda miss them. Except when cargo pants were cool phones were tiny.
    10-30-17 02:11 AM
    I hope they are. I kinda miss them. Except when cargo pants were cool phones were tiny.
    I don't disagree with you. They are incredibly practical and, in my opinion, their pockets are much more comfortably located.
    10-30-17 05:13 AM
    I'm torn on this. At times I certainly love a slightly larger device for reading and scouring emails and things but then as mentioned, there's something about being able to fit the phone comfortably in your pocket.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 06:58 AM
    I'm torn on this. At times I certainly love a slightly larger device for reading and scouring emails and things but then as mentioned, there's something about being able to fit the phone comfortably in your pocket.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know why but it seems to be my mission over the last while to convince everyone that what they really want is an updated slider, and then hope that TCL follows through with it.

Slider with uncompromising keyboard could have a screen slightly larger than the KEYone but still have a smaller overall footprint when the keyboard is not engaged, making it far more 'pocketable'.
    10-30-17 07:05 AM
    Holsters are a great invention! The Seidio Surface combo works excellently.
    10-30-17 07:11 AM
    I love the size of the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. If anything I would have liked to see the same sized device with 3 different options for specifications. If you wanted to pay more to have better specs you can decide on your own. I also throw a slim case and wallet on the back of my device so I never get to run it naked. No need for a bigger device for me.
    10-30-17 08:23 AM
    I would be interested in a + sized model. Slightly wider and taller and a new version of the Classic keyboard
    Definitely yes for me !
    11-01-17 05:39 PM
    maybe a high spec'd one
    11-01-17 06:23 PM
    I'm all for a larger Keytwo (iPhonne 8 plus would be an ideal size for me:

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 12:03 PM
    Holsters are a great invention! The Seidio Surface combo works excellently.
    But also viewed like pocket protectors these days lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 12:11 PM
    Instead they should create a Passport 2 to be the bigger sized version, and let new iterations of the KEYtwo etc be slightly enhanced.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 12:29 PM
    Nah. Ratio would be a mess for Android
    11-02-17 12:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just as long as there's room for a slide rule! (g)
    11-02-17 12:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps, but if people were aware holsters actually help keep the device compliant with mandated limits for RF exposure they would think twice about that assessment...
    11-02-17 12:49 PM
    I agree a tad wider would be perfect maybe a 1'4" on each side and a taller screen.
    Adding a case almost accomplishes that but the width of my LG V20 is perfect width but I have a slim TPU clear case on it and feels real good

Add 6 gig of ram and 64-128 of storage or just keep the storage at 64 gig and throw in a storage card of 64 gig
    11-02-17 12:52 PM
    Perhaps, but if people were aware holsters actually help keep the device compliant with mandated limits for RF exposure they would think twice about that assessment...
    I just figured the second I open the holster, all the RF's just come flying out like a swarm of bees...
    11-02-17 12:55 PM
    I agree a tad wider would be perfect maybe a 1'4" on each side and a taller screen.
    Adding a case almost accomplishes that but the width of my LG V20 is perfect width but I have a slim TPU clear case on it and feels real good

Add 6 gig of ram and 64-128 of storage or just keep the storage at 64 gig and throw in a storage card of 64 gig
    Just saw the Razor phone Keynote 8gb Ram what a beast.
    Blackberry should make the next phone a 8gb Ram , 128gb with Oled screen and call it Motion K-Elite and at $959 Canadian .
    With BlackBerry Android World (apps) oh yeah I forgot the clear slide on Keyboard.
    11-02-17 01:05 PM
    And then just put them back in their pockets. . .

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 01:06 PM
    I just figured the second I open the holster, all the RF's just come flying out like a swarm of bees...
    Good point, I never thought of that. And all this time I thought it put people off because it made me look like a cop. I guess I should stop accepting all the free coffee then. Lol.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-02-17 01:14 PM
    Just saw the Razor phone Keynote 8gb Ram what a beast.
    Blackberry should make the next phone a 8gb Ram , 128gb with Oled screen and call it Motion K-Elite and at $959 Canadian .
    With BlackBerry Android World (apps) oh yeah I forgot the clear slide on Keyboard.
    In all honesty, imagine a Priv 2, with those specs.

5.8inch slide up 2K display, 4000mAh battery, Dual OIS Cameras, Metal Keyboard keys, with metal frame and leather rear like the Bold9000. Dual Loudspeakers, Stylus pen and BB Software.
    11-02-17 01:22 PM
    Had! Then pocket protector it is sans the ink stain :-) practicality over fashion on this for me.
    11-02-17 01:24 PM
    Sure let's go with double os BB20. Now we are dreaming.
    I just want them to make a Flagship that is $150-$200 cheaper than the rest.
    11-02-17 01:33 PM
    Good point, I never thought of that. And all this time I thought it put people off because it made me look like a cop. I guess I should stop accepting all the free coffee then. Lol.
    11-02-17 01:54 PM
32 12