Ability to import/ export and create contact cards in PK. I have lost count of the times I have had to re-enter my contacts due to some conflict or error with the contact app.
    This may also be a secure method to keep an address book in case someone does infiltrate your phone or just wanting to remove it from the regular cloud back up.
    Perhaps also a means to share to note programs /spreadsheets /messengers.
    02-26-18 11:38 AM
    I can see where some might want a contact that isn't accessible to others.... would be nice if it used standard formatting for export/import options.

Kinda was possible with work profiles that you had to log onto to access the emails and contact stored in that encrypted "section" of your phone.

In the end I think you'll have to live with just making them notes in PK.
    02-26-18 12:35 PM
    I would like a contact app that just works...between android/bbry/exchange the whole system is kind of f'd.
    touchcrack likes this.
    02-26-18 08:57 PM
    Agreed, however it is a wish and perhaps someone with the necessary skills will put it on their future of PK to do list and make it sooooooo. For now I can dream.
    02-26-18 10:03 PM
    Agreed, however it is a wish and perhaps someone with the necessary skills will put it on their future of PK to do list and make it sooooooo. For now I can dream.
    Would not be surprised if there isn't a long list of "to do" items.... just takes money.
    02-27-18 08:48 AM