Hi everyone
    Never had a problem exporting encrypted password file from BB KeyOne, to my internal storage, or sd card Not until today.

I have cleared PK's app cache, rebooted KeyOne, ensured app has the storage permission, but still errors "can't export file" . There is a lot of free storage space. I want to re-gain ability to export to local storage which has never been a problem. I don't get android OS updates on keyone, so that's not a factor.
    google drive automated backup falsely says "backup successful" but when I checked, today's backup didn't exist

Is there a google play password app that’s just as secure as Password Keeper?

thanks for your input!
    08-05-20 05:45 PM
    Password Keeper works and backs up to my Google Drive on my Black Edition BlackBerry KeyOne on Oreo 8.1 and on my Samsung S9 on Android 10. Ensure your settings are correct to do so. Click on the gear in the upper right hand corner near the cloud and then mark accordingly.

Some on here use Chrome (Microsoft Edge) will also securely house log in information and across platforms.
    08-05-20 06:38 PM