Hello BlackBerry friends.
    I really love the Password Keeper App.
    I am using my BlackBerry Keyone as my main "Password Vault".
    My question is: Can I export my Password Keeper content in my Keyone to my BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic?
    And if yes, how to do this?
    I guess that it won't be possible to synchronize the 3 devices automatically ?
    08-08-19 11:41 AM
    Hello BlackBerry friends.
    I really love the Password Keeper App.
    I am using my BlackBerry Keyone as my main "Password Vault".
    My question is: Can I export my Password Keeper content in my Keyone to my BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic?
    And if yes, how to do this?
    I guess that it won't be possible to synchronize the 3 devices automatically ?
    Yes you should be able to do that. Go into password keeper on your Keyone, click on the hamburger menu on the left, then settings. Click on export. Export the file then you can email it to your self of put it on an SD card that you'll be using in your Passport or classic and import it into password keeper there.
    I believe that should work anyways. Haven't tried it that way. Did it that was from BB10 to Android though.
    08-08-19 11:49 AM
    No you can't sync with BB10 and Android... but export should work just fine between devices.

Main reason I gave up on Password Keeper is I need a multi-platform solution... that would work with Android and Windows and stay synced between them.
    08-08-19 11:57 AM