Now that NA has the phone released, I'm curios if there are any differences in overall quality of the phones released in EU a few weeks back and the ones released in NA.
    The posts that came out on the forum when UK got the phone were overall positive and good, no issues with the sound, vibration, touchscreen and so on. What I see now from the NA folks that got the K1 is a bit different and while the overall feedback is good and ppl like the phone, they pointed out various things that haven't been pointed out by the ppl that got the phone from UK.
    It would be nice if ppl shared here various "problems" they have with the phones and mention the model.
    06-01-17 08:45 AM
    I bought my KEYone in Switzerland 2 weeks ago and since then it was rock solid. No hardware or software issues, a few hiccups in software speed here and there. The phone could use a gig of RAM more or better OS optimization. I suppose that will come with updates though. The only thing bothering me is the lack of OS updates. Let's see what June gives us, I hope a security update...
    06-01-17 09:08 AM
    Well, this seems to be a dead thread, that can be closed. I thought it would be a good idea to compare issues, if any based on the EU and NA/CA versions, but apparently it's not, since no one bothered to post any issues.
    That left aside, the jerryrig screen pop-out is sad, I do agree that the pressure he applies is great, but even with that applied pressure, the screen popped out quite quick and it came of entirely.
    Until I see some sort of official statement from BBM I'm holding back on ordering one, not because of the popping out screen (I plan on using my phone like any normal person, not playing footbal with it) but because there is noting between the frame and the screen and moisture + dust can get in, in time and who knows what dmg they can produce.
    06-09-17 01:35 AM
    I have both, both seems very well built. I can' tell any difference between the two at all. No clue if either have adhesive on the display, guessing both don't.
    06-09-17 01:43 AM
    I've UK Keyone and I've noticed the V and B keys are duller than the rest. Unsure is this is the normal or me being picky. I think I can live with this.
    06-09-17 02:19 AM
    I bought my KEYone in Switzerland 2 weeks ago and since then it was rock solid. No hardware or software issues, a few hiccups in software speed here and there. The phone could use a gig of RAM more or better OS optimization. I suppose that will come with updates though. The only thing bothering me is the lack of OS updates. Let's see what June gives us, I hope a security update...
    Modern smartphones should have 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage as the smartphone replaces notebook and desktop computers for many users. That said, I am impressed by the performance of the BlackBerry KEYone.
    06-09-17 04:26 AM
    I've UK Keyone and I've noticed the V and B keys are duller than the rest. Unsure is this is the normal or me being picky. I think I can live with this.
    It is normal.
    scott8629 likes this.
    06-09-17 04:28 AM