Anybody gotten their outlook acct installed properly? I can only seem to get just the email portion. I need my contacts and calendar. This is a deal breaker. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times using eas.outlook.com like I currently have it set up and even imap-mail.outlook.com to no avail.
    06-01-17 03:33 PM
    My Outlook set up all fine, didn't even need to use any manual options.
    06-01-17 03:43 PM
    do tell, it keeps giving me errors when i add it

or rather it gives me errors when i add it to the hub
    06-01-17 03:52 PM
    Anybody gotten their outlook acct installed properly? I can only seem to get just the email portion. I need my contacts and calendar. This is a deal breaker. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times using eas.outlook.com like I currently have it set up and even imap-mail.outlook.com to no avail.
    if the email set up fine there is an option right after you enter server info that i believe is set by default to sync cal, contact, tasks, notes for each outlook account. just make sure they are selected. you can go back into each setting and check as well from the hub.
    06-01-17 03:59 PM
    if the email set up fine there is an option right after you enter server info that i believe is set by default to sync cal, contact, tasks, notes for each outlook account. just make sure they are selected. you can go back into each setting and check as well from the hub.
    that's the problem it doesn't do that. I've found it adds the calendar, contacts when i add an acct to the hub which is what i'm trying to do now but it keeps telling me authentication errors and sends me back to the settings where I find the phone changed the server to hotmail when I clearly had in there eas.outlook.com. I've even tried imap-mail.outlook.com and it doesn't work. Just adding the acct in the settings only gives me EMAIL nothing else.
    06-01-17 04:01 PM
    that's the problem it doesn't do that. I've found it adds the calendar, contacts when i add an acct to the hub which is what i'm trying to do now but it keeps telling me authentication errors and sends me back to the settings where I find the phone changed the server to hotmail when I clearly had in there eas.outlook.com. I've even tried imap-mail.outlook.com and it doesn't work. Just adding the acct in the settings only gives me EMAIL nothing else.
    hmm, odd. I use office 365 and just the default email and calendar with no problems. If is says authentication issue then double check the password as well.
    06-01-17 04:08 PM
    and how did you add it? i swear this phone is a brick if i can't get outlook added
    06-01-17 04:11 PM
    oh ffs ---- i had to go into acct settings and created an effin temp password to get all acct features added
    06-01-17 04:20 PM
    oh ffs ---- i had to go into acct settings and created an effin temp password to get all acct features added
    Can't believe you have these problems. I have outlook and office 365. Both worked fine and synced cal & contacts without issue. Glad you got it resolved.
    06-02-17 02:57 AM
    Yes, my outlook setup great. No issues.
    06-02-17 04:37 AM
    So the problem was with outlook.com, not with the phone. Good to know.
    06-02-17 06:04 AM
    I've installed Outlook on a ton of devices including my KEYone and never had an issue. Glad to see you got the issue resolved.
    06-02-17 06:07 AM
    My Outlook set up all fine, didn't even need to use any manual options.
    I am having issues with outlook calendar too.

I think the problem is in Dtek60 I would make quick reminders .

Those aren't showing up on the KEYone, but they are saved to dtek60 on my outlook account

I went in my Dtek60 and edited those events that weren't syncing then they show in the KEYone, but under 'Birthday' folder.

It's not working
    06-05-17 08:40 PM

Those aren't showing up on the KEYone, but they are saved to dtek60 on my outlook account

I went in my Dtek60 and edited those events that weren't syncing then they show in the KEYone, but under 'Birthday' folder.

It's not working
    No problems with Outlook.com sync'ing email, calendar, and contacts between my Win 10 Office Outlook and my DTEK50.
    06-05-17 09:27 PM

It's not working
    If you find more go to your outlook acct online to change them. Usually you can go into the outlook settings and adjust reminders which will go forward for anything you then create. I haven't had any issues when my calendar installed, I'm still getting all my reminders as per usual with no adjustments on my part.
    06-05-17 11:23 PM
    If you find more go to your outlook acct online to change them. Usually you can go into the outlook settings and adjust reminders which will go forward for anything you then create. I haven't had any issues when my calendar installed, I'm still getting all my reminders as per usual with no adjustments on my part.
    Ok, it might be a 'quick' reminder thing that were created on my dtek60

That's frustrating
    06-06-17 05:28 AM