Hi all.

Not sure if it is me or what, but whenever I make an outgoing call, the ringing starts from Loud then descends lower, then goes back to Loud and descends down lower again. Is this a Android issue, BB Issue, or a ME issue?

Thank you
    06-19-17 05:24 PM
    same issue. don't know what causes it.
    06-19-17 05:35 PM
    Same here.
    06-19-17 10:22 PM
    OMG I thought it was only me on speaker.
    06-19-17 10:43 PM
    Same here. But, I returned mine today. Sure didn't want to but couldn't deal w/ the less than stellar reception in areas where my Priv and iPhone worked perfectly.
    vpblaze likes this.
    06-20-17 01:55 AM
    Same here. But, I returned mine today. Sure didn't want to but couldn't deal w/ the less than stellar reception in areas where my Priv and iPhone worked perfectly.
    I had a Blackberry since mid 2000's, with the BB Classic being the latest before the upgrade to KeyOne. I am also tempted to switch back to the Classic and returning the KeyOne back to Amazon. Some of the little annoyances that I have to do, just to replicate my comfort levels of my BB Classic. Even though the KeyOne is running on Full Android, I feel it isn't even polished or optimized for existing BB users to switch over to. I tend to find the need to install multiple apps just to get back my BB10 experience. The sad part is that the BB Classic is pretty outdated and the less than stellar apps available hinders the usage.
    06-20-17 03:30 AM
    I had a Blackberry since mid 2000's, with the BB Classic being the latest before the upgrade to KeyOne. I am also tempted to switch back to the Classic and returning the KeyOne back to Amazon. Some of the little annoyances that I have to do, just to replicate my comfort levels of my BB Classic. Even though the KeyOne is running on Full Android, I feel it isn't even polished or optimized for existing BB users to switch over to. I tend to find the need to install multiple apps just to get back my BB10 experience. The sad part is that the BB Classic is pretty outdated and the less than stellar apps available hinders the usage.
    06-20-17 03:31 AM
    yup, I have the same issue.
    06-20-17 06:18 AM
    Noticed the same issue as well. Regardless if I am using headphones or with the phone to my ear to call. It still happens...maybe it's supposed to?
    06-20-17 06:28 AM
    Same here. Must be a bug, hopefully it gets fixed quickly.
    06-20-17 07:43 AM
    it's a bbry/tcl issue. I am experiencing the same in NYC on VZW network using the Sim that formerly ran my Pixel. Hopefully an easy fix down the line. in general the phone's volume is a little weak. also vibrate is tepid at best....i need a hard core shaking from my phone. since K1 I am always wearing a watch to help me recognize notifications.
    06-28-17 08:47 AM
    I also find this problem ,what s the build number on your phone?
    06-29-17 09:28 PM