I realized this morning that DTEK is telling me the OS Integrity has been compromised and that I should perform a Factory Reset. I looked at my settings (Settings/Backup & Reset) and see that my option to backup data is on, it shows an email address under 'Backup Account', and 'Automatic Restore' is enabled. Under 'Google Account' it shows that 'Backup to Google Drive' is disabled by my Admin.

Based on the above:

When I perform a Factory Reset I will need to login to my gmail account associated with this phone and it will automatically know the apps I had and will setup/restore those, correct?

Will it know the screen lock option (password) and associated password? What other authentication will I need to get this unit up and running again?

Is my Password Keeper backed up or do I need to export/save to my microSD card before I do this?

Will it setup the accounts I had in my Hub or will I need to do that all manually?

Any tips?

Thanks in advance!
    10-13-17 12:27 PM
    I don't know about password keeper, etc. You will need to re set-up all your accounts/logins etc. though.

All you should need is your google account info. It won't remember your lockscreen pattern as far as I know but it won't allow you to proceed until your google account is verified at setup. It will then ask you which backup you want to use. Back up your texts to google cloud via an app like sms backup and restore though. Once you get through all the prompts it will be installing all your apps.
    10-13-17 12:51 PM
    I realized this morning that DTEK is telling me the OS Integrity has been compromised and that I should perform a Factory Reset. I looked at my settings (Settings/Backup & Reset) and see that my option to backup data is on, it shows an email address under 'Backup Account', and 'Automatic Restore' is enabled. Under 'Google Account' it shows that 'Backup to Google Drive' is disabled by my Admin.

Based on the above:

When I perform a Factory Reset I will need to login to my gmail account associated with this phone and it will automatically know the apps I had and will setup/restore those, correct?

Will it know the screen lock option (password) and associated password? What other authentication will I need to get this unit up and running again?

Is my Password Keeper backed up or do I need to export/save to my microSD card before I do this?

Will it setup the accounts I had in my Hub or will I need to do that all manually?

Any tips?

Thanks in advance!
    You need to manually deal with Password Keeper. Export and then import.

I wish Google/BB were more informative about what is backed up and restored. When I got my replacement KeyOne (screen lift), my wallpaper was restored. I had to setup email accounts again. Overnight it downloaded most of my apps. But if you are subject to administrator restrictions, who knows!

Good luck.
    10-13-17 01:53 PM
    Thank you! I'll probably let it run overnight and will make sure I've got the details written down before it starts. That's the problem with exclusively using the BB PW Keeper: no phone, no passwords.
    10-13-17 02:03 PM
    Thank you! I'll probably let it run overnight and will make sure I've got the details written down before it starts. That's the problem with exclusively using the BB PW Keeper: no phone, no passwords.
    I have to admit that I gave it up years ago. I liked it but I guess it was too secure. Of course, I gave it up before it did have the export/import functions. But I definitely wanted my passwords on more than the one platform. I now use Enpass. It syncs and I have it on phone, computer and laptop.
    10-13-17 02:58 PM