This is really interesting, I used an autoloader in the past to get wifi calling and then used another one to be able to receive my own carrier updates OTA. So, I thought I should use Sugar to wipe and reload my device. After set up, I received a notification to reboot my device to begin using wifi calling. Yay, I didn't lose it when I used Sugar. Thought I would post so that anyone that might be worried about losing wifi calling knows that I have kept it. cheers
    07-22-18 01:43 PM
    Heard Sugar credentials are revoked and no longer work. Guess that means everyone who used an autoloader now needs to send their phone into Blackberry Mobile for support to update to Oreo.
    Mobile upgrade tool still works.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    07-22-18 02:19 PM
    Yup, just used it just in case. Restoring now.
    07-22-18 02:49 PM
    Oh? I have bothinstalled. Which one should I use?
    07-22-18 11:53 PM
    I've been holding off on my KeyOne, outside of BlackBerry OTA upgrades, because I use mine exclusively for work. At least I can use my Priv or second Q10 to survive for email, but appreciate my ability to adjust and access info for our POS system on the fly. Could do it on my Priv, but the battery life isn't as stellar, and it has been awhile since I have used it for work. Not certain if it would give me the same functionality.

Miss my wild West days, so did sign up for the Beta, at least. No response. Glad if something happened that I have the means to purchase a new smartphone, but would rather not.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-18 01:24 AM
55 123