I recently sent my Keyone in for repair because the LCD came out. Much to my surprise I received a
    PRD-63116-001 - my previous version was a PRD-63116-005. This morning I saw the update switch had been flipped! I am now running ABD796! I am located in Toronto, Ontario - Canada eh!
    I just received the Oreo update for my factory unlocked BB100-1, Toronto, CA also. No notification - I just happened to hit the update app and it immediately started the update to ABD 796.
    wormycoolness likes this.
    08-23-18 09:01 AM
    I'm seeing about 9 days on the server w/o going OTA. There has been a wide range of wait times for updates that I've noticed. ABA676 took only a couple of hours from showing on the server @ https://tclota.birth-online.de/ to OTA. AAT166 sat there mocking us for 15 days. We're still in the range!
    OREO update for KEYone SE, Unlocked North America?-20180823_075714.png

AAT166 retains the TEASE crown!

OREO update for KEYone SE, Unlocked North America?-party.png
    08-23-18 10:15 AM
    I got my Update on my Keyone on 8/23. Happened to click manual update after work. I love my Keyone now. It runs so much smoother now.
    08-23-18 11:31 AM
    Glad to see it's finally trickling through and people are successfully installing. As such, I'm going to unstick this and let it slow work it's way down the forum.
    08-23-18 11:33 AM
    unlocked bestbuy USA, got mine today. seems a bit faster but i don't see the big deal TBH, certainly not something worth the time and effort of wiping your phone for just to get a few days earlier.
    08-23-18 11:47 AM
    Glad to see it's finally trickling through and people are successfully installing. As such, I'm going to unstick this and let it slow work it's way down the forum.
    Am I missing something here, or is this just the GSM version getting Oreo so far? Isn't it a bit premature to sunset a thread on an update most people still don't have?
    08-23-18 12:30 PM
    "Got mine!"™
    john_v likes this.
    08-23-18 12:37 PM
    I too find it funny, something like 12% of the KEYone variants have the update..That screams of poor performance.
    08-23-18 12:39 PM
    Am I missing something here, or is this just the GSM version getting Oreo so far? Isn't it a bit premature to sunset a thread on an update most people still don't have?
    This specific thread was about the Oreo update not being pushed to the NA unlocked SE. Now that the update is being pushed, I see no need for it to be stickied.

I'm not closing it or deleting it, just removing it from the sticky list. If people keep the thread alive by posting in it, it will stay near the top of page 1. If not, it will slowly make its way just like any other thread on CrackBerry.
    08-23-18 01:11 PM
    I too find it funny, something like 12% of the KEYone variants have the update..That screams of poor performance.
    With all of China and North America as part of that 12% of variants, you probably have more than 50% of users.
    08-23-18 01:13 PM
    With all of China and North America as part of that 12% of variants, you probably have more than 50% of users.
    50% is a failing grade in most cases, should be 80% or higher by now.
    08-23-18 01:38 PM
    50% is a failing grade in most cases, should be 80% or higher by now.
    Samsung took 6 months to roll out Oreo.
    08-23-18 01:41 PM
    Samsung took 6 months to roll out Oreo.
    As a limited defense for that, Samsung has approximately a gillion more phones to support.
    08-23-18 03:27 PM
    I'm not closing it or deleting it, just removing it from the sticky list. If people keep the thread alive by posting in it, it will stay near the top of page 1. If not, it will slowly make its way just like any other thread on CrackBerry.
    Thanks for the reply. My concern is that we're going to see threads keep popping up to replace this one, as users tend to ignore posts not near the top of the list. There are a lot of KEYones out there without the update, so there will be a lot of people wanting to know where theirs is. I'm not a mod; I don't have your experience on this, but from a user perspective it seemed premature to pull it off the stickies list until we've confirmed that every version has moved to OTA status.
    08-23-18 03:31 PM
    As a limited defense for that, Samsung has approximately a gillion more phones to support.
    Of course. They also have a gazillion more developers and support infrastructure.
    08-23-18 03:38 PM
    I get what you're saying but being a stickie didn't stop several other threads from popping up with the same topic

It'll be fine
    Thanks for the reply. My concern is that we're going to see threads keep popping up to replace this one, as users tend to ignore posts not near the top of the list. There are a lot of KEYones out there without the update, so there will be a lot of people wanting to know where theirs is. I'm not a mod; I don't have your experience on this, but from a user perspective it seemed premature to pull it off the stickies list until we've confirmed that every version has moved to OTA status.
    08-23-18 03:46 PM
    Anyone see any changes this morning? We've started a new work week -- I was expecting to see reports of more devices getting the Oreo update. It's worrisome that I can hear crickets.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-18 10:11 AM
    Here i am still waiting on the Oreo update I got an unlocked att keyone and till now no update
    10-06-18 06:42 AM
    Here i am still waiting on the Oreo update I got an unlocked att keyone and till now no update
    Do you have an AT&T SIM card installed? I believe it is required to get the update for the AT&T branded phone.
    10-06-18 10:31 AM
    Yes I got a new SIM card and it won’t still let me update it
    10-06-18 01:38 PM
120 ... 345