Hello BB users.

Since the oreo (abg366) update I have the following issues:

- Bluetooth keeps resetting on connection, can't keep a stable connection with headsets nor other accessories. This is driving me crazy, seems like restarting the phone helps for a few hours.

Minor discomforts:
    - Can't change notification LED colors like on Nougat

- Can't change / disable fingerprint reader LEDs like on Nougat

- Feels like battery life is also weaker, but just might be due to higher screen on time when I am constantly trying to get Bluetooth stable

Tried to look for any solution but no luck so far. I even considered finding a way to downgrade.

I'm impatient and a bit desperate. Had to even return it once because the display fell off, no guarantee this unit has the issue fixed.

This is my first blackberry and definitely not what I payed for.

Sorry for the rant. Thank you for any suggestions.
    10-09-18 04:26 AM
    - Bluetooth keeps resetting on connection, can't keep a stable connection with headsets nor other accessories. This is driving me crazy, seems like restarting the phone helps for a few hours.
    Delete and repair the items you're having issues with if you haven't already. If that doesn't help, factory reset.

Bothersome, but you can install Light Manager or Light Manager 2 and control everything.

Yeah, no fix for that.

- Feels like battery life is also weaker, but just might be due to higher screen on time when I am constantly trying to get Bluetooth stable
    If it persists, do a factory reset.
    10-09-18 11:58 AM
    The dispaly settings for using a flip-/smart-case have disappeared. The displaay does not minimize to the window in the flip case.
    10-09-18 12:08 PM
    Hello BB users.

Since the oreo (abg366) update I have the following issues:

Minor discomforts:

Tried to look for any solution but no luck so far. I even considered finding a way to downgrade.

I'm impatient and a bit desperate. Had to even return it once because the display fell off, no guarantee this unit has the issue fixed.

This is my first blackberry and definitely not what I payed for.

Sorry for the rant. Thank you for any suggestions.
    I have the same issues regarding Bluetooth. My car's Bluetooth does not work with my keyone since oreo. The keyone disconnects itself like three times an hour when driving.

I already refreshed all the connections on both, my keyone and my car (new pairing) and even did a factory reset. I even tried abg366 and abd769 - the problem appears on both builds.
    Consequently, I am highly disappointed regarding Bluetooth functionality since oreo.
    10-09-18 04:09 PM
    The dispaly settings for using a flip-/smart-case have disappeared. The displaay does not minimize to the window in the flip case.
    This. Anybody solved it?
    10-10-18 04:14 PM
    Using Tetded window case and it does minimize window but no longer have setting and biggest issue, two-tap to wake case window when closed no longer works. Beta bug submitted but...
    10-11-18 04:45 AM
    This. Anybody solved it?
    After the Oreo update I can't seem to find the "Smart Cover" options in settings - display.

On nougat this is where you would control the options for having the display minimize with the cover closed.

Also if you use a really strong magnet holder like I do, you could disable this feature so the magnet didn't minimize the screen.

Maybe they move the settings on Oreo, but that's far I haven't been able to find them.

Strangely enough I believe the option was still working after the OTA update. But after doing a factory reset recently the option appears to be gone.

Can anyone confirm if they have the smart cover option in display settings.
    10-11-18 07:33 AM
    Interestingly enough, my smart cover setting appears to be stuck on. Anytime I put my phone on my dash magnet mount the screen minimizes. Very annoying.

As mentioned in my previous response, my smart cover setting has disappeared as well.
    10-11-18 07:35 AM
    I am angry. BBMo still sells the flipcase, I ordered mine after the change to Oreo...
    10-11-18 07:50 AM
    Hopefully the Smart Cover setting is fixed soon. My car dash magnet mount puts the phone to sleep. With the Smart Cover setting I was able to control the behavior.
    10-25-18 05:10 AM
    No october 2018 security patch after Oreo for the KeyOne?
    10-25-18 08:32 AM
    Notification delays - notifications tend not to come through unless an app is opened (power centre has been disabled but that didn't solve the problem). really annoying.
    10-26-18 03:16 AM
    i don't like the big notifications, when a msg comes in on locked device - haven't found a way to turn this feature off other than totally turn those off over the HUB, but then all are not noticing anymore, also when not in lock screen, this i believe was better on Nougat.
    10-30-18 06:50 AM