Here we go!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Oreo beta for KEYone has arrived-28002.jpg  
    07-16-18 10:42 AM
    Here we go!!!
    Can you please check the following:

1. Is Currency Key is now customizable to pull down the notification shade, like it is on the KEY²?

2. Was Locker updated to the same version as the KEY² (if Firefox is installed within Locker then the answer is Yes)
    07-16-18 10:47 AM

1. Is Currency Key is now customizable to pull down the notification shade, like it is on the KEY²?

2. Was Locker updated to the same version as the KEY² (if Firefox is installed within Locker then the answer is Yes)
    If you haven't installed it yet, you may be able to extract the update file to share.
    07-16-18 10:53 AM
    If you haven't installed it yet, you may be able to extract the update file to share.
    I don't think anyone can install it just yet. This round is by invitation only for Beta testers.
    07-16-18 10:54 AM
    OP is downloading but if he doesn't install the update file is stored on the internal storage.
    07-16-18 10:59 AM
    *cough*

Oreo beta for KEYone has arrived-nda.png
    07-16-18 11:05 AM
    *cough*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nda.png 
Views:	393 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	437973
    How true. I personally know 2 people who were banned from the BlackBerry beta programs for posting such info. And, we do know that BlackBerry Mobile monitors CrackBerry...
    07-16-18 11:40 AM

No.

Yes.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-16-18 11:42 AM
    Can you share the update file before with us?
    07-16-18 11:47 AM
    How can I be in the beta program?? Is it just random selection from BBMo themselves?
    07-16-18 11:55 AM
    How can I be in the beta program?? Is it just random selection from BBMo themselves?
    Here's the info: https://crackberry.com/blackberry-be...bA3SFYwEObp.97

Tl;dr: Join and fill out your profile completely.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-16-18 11:57 AM
    Can you share the update file before with us?
    See Baconwich post above... he shouldn't have even said he had it. Posting a link to it for others to use would be a big BETA no, no.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-16-18 03:14 PM
    how long will the beta programme last? a month? I know it depends on how many issues they find but still.
    07-16-18 03:26 PM
    How true. I personally know 2 people who were banned from the BlackBerry beta programs for posting such info. And, we do know that BlackBerry Mobile monitors CrackBerry...
    I was wondering about NDA's but thought maybe it was not required the way folks are discussing the beta with complete abandon.
    07-16-18 03:33 PM
    I was wondering about NDA's but thought maybe it was not required the way folks are discussing the beta with complete abandon.
    07-16-18 03:33 PM
    It's likely people just clicked Accept on the TOS, and didn't even read about an NDA being applied. :P
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-18 03:38 PM
    It's likely people just clicked Accept on the TOS, and didn't even read about an NDA being applied. :P
    Exactly. I actually looked for the NDA stuff. I wondered if it would be the same as previous beta programs, since this seems to be a more open beta with no mention of limited enrollment. But, the NDA is still there.

So, essentially participants post info at their own risk.
    FF22 and skinnymike1 like this.
    07-16-18 03:42 PM
    Exactly. I actually looked for the NDA stuff. I wondered if it would be the same as previous beta programs, since this seems to be a more open beta with no mention of limited enrollment. But, the NDA is still there.

So, essentially participants post info at their own risk.
    Well at least BlackBerry doesn't do the PIN watermarks anymore... it would be tough to track down anyone, unless they go crazy and post some personal info in a screen shot.
    07-16-18 03:45 PM
    Is this NDA thing on an Android Beta not unusual?
    07-16-18 03:46 PM
    lol why is it forbidden to share any information on the beta? isn't the beta meant to improve the software based on feedback? i think the more feedback you get the better, even by sharing issues of the beta or things to improve
    skinnymike1 and MardiShakti like this.
    07-16-18 03:46 PM
    Is this NDA thing on an Android Beta not unusual?
    No, it's a standard Beta "thing"....

I've done Moto betas and Samsung betas.... usually they make it very clear.
    07-16-18 03:50 PM
    Well at least BlackBerry doesn't do the PIN watermarks anymore... it would be tough to track down anyone, unless they go crazy and post some personal info in a screen shot.
    Well, I've noticed in past beta programs that many will use the same username and avatar in the beta as on CrackBerry. Not ideal if you plan on breaking the NDA. If you stick to the rules, it does add to a sense of community and shared experiences when you see someone you "know" from CB in the program.
    07-16-18 03:50 PM
    Verizon customers on KEYone are left out of beta, even though phone is unlocked and not tied to Verizon for updates. Total Bummer.
    bibbula likes this.
    07-16-18 03:52 PM
    what about project treble? does keyone support it?
    07-16-18 04:56 PM
    Well, I've noticed in past beta programs that many will use the same username and avatar in the beta as on CrackBerry. Not ideal if you plan on breaking the NDA. If you stick to the rules, it does add to a sense of community and shared experiences when you see someone you "know" from CB in the program.
    I'm pretty sure BBMo can request a specific user's e-mail address if the user is found in violation of an NDA. If the e-mail used to register here is the same as the one used on the BBMo Beta...
    07-16-18 05:16 PM
84 123 ...