11-14-18 09:25 AM
408 ... 151617
tools
    As much as I can understand the frustration of not getting a promised update, to me, they took care of me by giving me another option aside from typing on glass. If I had no other options, I'd opt for a KEYone on 7.1 any day over an up-to-date piece of glass.

I would recommend selling off your CDMA KEYone and going for a KEY2 LE (fully VZW compatible) if your budget allows it and if you're not too mad at the brand
    Well the problem is keyone cdma version resale values are a lot less than keyone gsm. No oreo = less value.
    bibbula likes this.
    11-12-18 01:31 PM
    I'm done worrying about the Verizon + BBMo scandals.

It's very simple for me: I'm not leaving Verizon and a keyboard is not enough to make me keep an outdated phone.

My disapproval of BBMo will come in the form of my next phone purchase, which won't be a BlackBerry.

Attrition, silent or otherwise, will be the nail in the coffin for the hardware division of BlackBerry.
    Djcessna1 and FF22 like this.
    11-12-18 06:06 PM
    as we wait for an update that will never come, has anyone else had their phone switch to 3G randomly and lose signal when another phone still has full bars and 4G while right next to the BlackBerry? frustrated
    11-13-18 03:38 PM
    Thank you for contacting BlackBerry® Mobile support. We appreciate your interest in our products, I will be happy to assist you with the update information.

We currently have no received any information at all if the device will be receiving the Oreo update, it is correct that in case of receiving it the update will come directly from us. We will need to wait to see if they send the update to this version you have.

I am sorry I really couldn't answer your question. I would really like to give you a better response on this, but there is so little information we have on it. The case number will be set as resolved
    Who did you contact? What about asking about our very backward security level? Only 4 or 5 months behind.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-13-18 07:47 PM
    As much as I can understand the frustration of not getting a promised update, to me, they took care of me by giving me another option aside from typing on glass. If I had no other options, I'd opt for a KEYone on 7.1 any day over an up-to-date piece of glass.

I would recommend selling off your CDMA KEYone and going for a KEY2 LE (fully VZW compatible) if your budget allows it and if you're not too mad at the brand
    And you want to give up navigating with the keyboard and being, well, as you put it, relegated to GLASS to do any editing!!!
    11-13-18 07:48 PM
    Yes, where are the N updates if we don't get Oreo?
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-13-18 07:48 PM
    And you want to give up navigating with the keyboard and being, well, as you put it, relegated to GLASS to do any editing!!!
    Not sure what you meant
    11-14-18 05:48 AM
    Not sure what you meant
    The "lite" does not have the capacitive keyboard. So in order to navigate around the screen to edit the text means navigating by touching the screen. A true pain in the ash.
    11-14-18 09:25 AM
408 ... 151617